Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep posting....I was always curious as to who souped up Mobb Deep and made them want to jump in the Pac beef?

I guess they were young and immature.Hence the "Next time grown folks is talking, nikka close your mouth" line.

Them nikkaz didn't know the extent of it all.Pac was wrestling with some nikkaz wayyyy larger than Mobb Deep.

I can see why Pac called them some "buster ass babies":heh:.. Mobb was trying to turn some deep street shyt into a petty lil rap battle/ banging on wax.Pac treated them dudes like preschoolers

That L.A. L.A. song was towards the dogg pound and snoop dogg for dissing nyc on the NY NY song with their intro to the song. If you listen to the original they were dissing the west coast slang and accent just like the dogg pound and snoop did on NY NY. It was a freestyle for stretch armstrong and came out way before pac was dissing everyone hard in the summer of 1996. LA LA came out in december of 1995 or january 1996, I can't remember but it was in the winter. That's why Mobb deep came out with "drop a gem on em" to dis pac directly the summer of 1996.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'll say this.....shyt seems deep, but it isn't....but it really IS deep...

It doesn't make sense, but then again it does...

To give you the proper picture: America is the greatest nation on this planet. It is determined to not go the route of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and a lot of other dynasties. Steps are being taken to attempt in preventing this. I don't feel like going in much deeper right now...

Bringing it back...ain't NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY...shaking nothing in these streets of America and actually most of the world...who doesn't have a file or thumbprint on them.

I learned LONGGGG ago that a lot of these "street nikkas" are....I don't know if I should call it working for....guess I'll say slaves to higher powers. And it appears at the first layer that these higher powers are police or feds, when it goes even higher!

If a nikka is bammin dope hard-body NOW, I'm sorry but that nikka has had a talk or two with some alphabet boys. Now HE may not know it, and he may actually think he moving in silence and keeping it treal...but with the tech in this world it's impossible to keep it 100. America's INTEL is second to none...

From the little I've heard of Haitian, I'd say the nikka was infiltrated/recruited or whatever they do a long time ago.

And I preciate the nikka who dropped a lil knowledge on the biggest fear many in the industry had which is: Black artists and moguls stopped beefing and formed their own distribution chains! Because that would have been the beginning of REAL power.

If you ever get a chance...ask one of these rich moguls why they won't do THAT! If they'll talk to you they'll tell you it's because they don't want to die or get a case.

Even P or Puffy or the Williams brothers wouldn't attempt this! You don't think any of them had the smarts to know that was what's up?

Now some will say :facepalm: "here we go with that conspiracy shyt", when it is a conspiracy...but it's not, but then again it IS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, JMJ was sellin coke despite Run DMC money and being a celebrity? :what:
jay wasnt gettin heavy money after the fanfare like run or to a much lesser extent dmc who had more outlets......i know that personally......my man jamell simmons(run and russell nephew) was real close to jay and i had the honor and privelage of celebrating jmj birthday with jamell,jmj and others @ a spot in jersey city not too long b4 his death...at that time i was going to jmj studio now n then....dont know if his death was behind drugs but i do know it was a setup by someone inside. you couldnt get in unless someone buzzed you in from upstairs after looking at the cameraz....still:to:about that ish..... jay was the most down to earth humble niccah ...never acted like the legend he was...run is a azzhole,

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
just trying to shed some light homie.... i read so much misconceptions on here....mostly by dudes who was 5 or 6 when this was going down or nikkaz who have no connection to this ish and now they experts telling me what was really good off songs and internet explorer:heh:

Verify ya shyt my dude. How old are you? You the "expert"?

Edit: I posted this the same time as you so I know you seen this post and now you ducking the question like pacquaio? You steady and ready to admit who did what and who sold this or how many killas you know but you can't state ya age lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought you fakkit ass nikka. You feel no need to state your age because you think im a fed but you on here talking about your bum ass cousin being in clinton max, talking about "ask meech" lol, how you grow up with real killas who fukked with hatian jack.

All this info but you can't state ya age? :smugfavre:

now i think u a fed:snoop:.... u a str8 clown....... easily located in my recent post history since you on my dik that bad and u knowing my age will give you some piece of mind....u done trolled over all my other posts why stop there:heh:......u lookin:flabbynsick: and borderline gay right now:merchant:....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
now i think u a fed:snoop:.... u a str8 clown....... easily located in my recent post history since you on my dik that bad and u knowing my age will give you some piece of mind:heh:......u lookin:flabbynsick: and borderline gay right now:merchant:

Yeah....im a fed lol :what: A 20 year old fed looking to lock up BREAD N BUTTAZ on a forum....yeah aight :guilty:

mostly by dudes who was 5 or 6 when this was going down :

You can't make statements like this and not say your own age. You been answering questions fine up until now, you embarrassed ?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah....im a fed lol :what: A 20 year old fed looking to lock up BREAD N BUTTAZ on a forum....yeah aight :guilty:

You can't make statements like this and not say your own age. You been answering questions fine up until now, you embarrassed ?
:umad:

yes i am so embarassed i posted it just yesterday:heh:.......

niccuh you aint even on thread topic now .....you just want to have

man-versation:flabbynsick: on some gayside ish

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
Whoever wrote that is watching too many movies.

What happened was pac needed money and was doing songs with as much artist he could work with and Jimmy Henchman was managing Little Shawn and offered pac $5,000 to do the song but when pac was on his way to do the song in the studio Jimmy didn't have the money and pac cursed him out and yelled at him which Jimmy felt was an insult so he called pac and told him he had the money when in actuality he called the Brooklyn stick up kids to get the jewelry back that he and jack spent on him. He probably planned to have pac get robbed and then pay him the money. In other words he got his money back. It was an incident that was unplanned. Pac got shot because he fought back.

Also, pac was in trouble with the police after shooting the off duty cops in Atlanta and getting off and they wanted him for that plus they felt he condoned shooting police after a guy shot a state trooper and said the pac song made him do it. This is why when pac got shot he stated the cop that arrested him in the rape case was the first one to show up to the scene and asked him "how's it hanging", trying to be sarcastic. The rape case was a set up from the police through jack because the chick was jacks and jimmy's friend and they fukked her when pac was sleep and she said he did it which is obviously a set up and the robbery and shooting was from pac talking to jimmy crazy and jimmy not being able to play pac by not paying him. There is nothing more to it.

Also, Suge Knight didn't bail pac out of prison his lawyer and manager helped him do it but suge gave him a chance to make music and make money to pay his lawyer fees and bills because he still needed to make music to live and interscope was on some bullshyt. They could have bailed him out, he was their first major artist yet they shytted on him and here comes suge knight offering a MILLION DOLLARS contract and street power for protection so it was a no brainer. Pac would still be here if he didn't threaten Suge Knight with an audit and didn't beat up gang members. If you can see pac's problem came form his mouth and not thinking about the bigger picture and being too emotional without enough logic.

I've never heard that theory proposed before, but it actually sounds plausible. They always say "the simplest explanation is probably the closest to the truth," so as engaging as these intricate conspiracies are, -- chances are the Quad robbery might a been as simple as Pac being rude to Henchman over money.
& That maybe the cops were smug to Pac just because of who Pac was, & the simple fact that cops tend to be dikks.
Very possible that the shyt could be as simple as that.

However, the fact that Pac had just put them on blast in the Newspaper supersedes the money dispute as the even more direct/simple explanation for why they "disciplined" Pac with the robbery.

& even more so, the whole clusterfukk of the "rape" case pretty much seems like a set up by Hatian Jack & them. What they could gain from that or motivated them to set him up is still unclear.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard that theory proposed before, but it actually sounds plausible. They always say "the simplest explanation is probably the closest to the truth," so as engaging as these intricate conspiracies are, -- chances are the Quad robbery might a been as simple as Pac being rude to Henchman over money.
& That maybe the cops were smug to Pac just because of who Pac was, & the simple fact that cops tend to be dikks.
Very possible that the shyt could be as simple as that.

However, the fact that Pac had just put them on blast in the Newspaper supersedes the money dispute as the even more direct/simple explanation for why they "disciplined" Pac with the robbery.

& even more so, the whole clusterfukk of the "rape" case pretty much seems like a set up by Hatian Jack & them. What they could gain from that or motivated them to set him up is still unclear.

I found the article on the net and pac states himself they shot him because he wouldn't do what they told him to do. The benefit Jack and jimmy gained from setting him up and not being his witness in the trial and telling the truth that he didn't do anything was not doing jail time for the shyt that they did. It's how most informants get away with doing dirt. The police was happy because they got someone who they felt was always getting away with murder. It's basically an ego game of who can fukk each other more in their eyes.

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/lifeanddeathof2pac/interviews.html

"Black men in their thirties. So first I'm, like, These dudes must be security for Biggie, because I could tell they were from Brooklyn from their army fatigues. But then I said, Wait a minute. Even Biggie's homeboys love me, why don't they look up? I pressed the elevator button, turned around, and that's when the dudes came out with the guns-two identical 9 mms. "Don't nobody move. Everybody on the floor. You know what time it is. Run your shyt." I was, like, What should I do? I'm thinking Stretch is going to fight; he was towering over those nikkas. From what I know about the criminal element, if nikkas come to rob you, they always hit the big nikka first. But they didn't touch Stretch; they came straight to me. Everybody dropped to the floor like potatoes, but I just froze up. It wasn't like I was being brave or nothing; I just could not get on the floor. They started grabbing at me to see if I was strapped. They said, "Take off your jewels," and I wouldn't take them off. The light-skinned dude, the one that was standing outside, was on me. Stretch was on the floor, and the dude with the newspaper was holding the gun on him. He was telling the light-skin dude, "Shoot that motherfukker! fukk it!" Then I got scared, because the dude had the gun to my stomach."

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
wiretapping.png

You know a lot of you talk too much.