Supporter
Daps
Another super long read for those that wanna read up on BMF

BMF: Hip-hop's shadowy empire
The reign of Big Meech and the Black Mafia Family
A three-part series by CL Senior Writer, Mara Shalhoup

Part I: The Black Mafia Family and the dark side
Published Dec. 13, 2006
Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory and the Black Mafia Family were hip-hop royalty without a hit. According to investigators, the organization had a darker side: It was one of the most elaborate drug-trafficking enterprises in the country. And on the streets, BMF was something else entirely – a force that fused the entertainment industry and the criminal underworld. On the streets, BMF was legend. Read part I »

Part II: BMF's code of silence
Published Dec. 13, 2006
Loyalty within BMF made the alleged drug enterprise nearly impenetrable. But after investigators turned up the heat, one high-placed member would break BMF's code of silence. Read part II »

Part III: The feds make their move
Published Dec. 13, 2006
In the summer of 2005, the party would get our hand for Meech and BMF. And after years of watching, the feds finally would make their move. Read part III »

Tremayne Graham: Drugs, murder & deceit
Published May 09, 2007
On the surface, he was a successful businessman who hung out with Charles Barkley and married Mayor Shirley Franklin's daughter. But Tremayne Graham's role as a major drug dealer with ties to the Black Mafia Family—and his alleged role in a chilling double homicide—would soon come into focus. Read »

BMF's judgment day
Published Nov. 15, 2007
After a 15-year probe, the Flenory brothers will stand trial for allegedly running one of the country's most elaborate cocaine rings. Will the feds take down the brothers' Black Mafia Family? Read »

BMF on Fresh Loaf
Updates on the BMF story can be found on CL's News Blog, Fresh Loaf.

BMF: Hip-hop's shadowy empire | Creative Loafing Atlanta

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fendi what you heard about the connection between puff and meech in ATL? was that just purely a extortion deal?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To Pac?....he isn't scared of him cause like Pac said he only fear GOD..I mean why would you scare of him that breather the same air as you?...both of them are f*cking human beings and you ain't GOD....that's why Pac talks a lot sh!t to any n!ggas. Pac won't back down and he knew it he's gonna to die...He knows he's not powerful boss.

:childplease:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Fendi what you heard about the connection between puff and meech in ATL? was that just purely a extortion deal?

I honestly have no idea... I just like to speak on the shyt I know and seen but I don't think Meech was in the extortion game, he was making a ton of money moving dope. I think he was using him to get ahead in the music business and networking in hopes of getting that distribution deal.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You may be right but from what I READ, the Sin City Mafia had Alabama on lock and they pooled money with BMF to get more work. I used to see Gucci on Candler Rd. all the time before he blew up and from what I seen, dude wasn't poppin like that. He was a trapper and was never heavy but he was rolling with heavy dudes. I never understood how that Gucci and Jeezy shyt went that far when they had ALOT of mutual friends that had enough clout to squash that before it even started. Gucci is a sucka dude, all of that shyt about that robbery shyt was made bigger that it was by him. I used to work with Dennis Scheib's son and he gave me alot of info on this shyt, he was a pure wigger and his pops used to tell him mad shyt about that murder.

You're right in part about sin city but they trafficked in the country. In the cities them dudes claimed bmf too, kinda like ymcmb it was sin city/black mafia. As far as gucci, ur right he wasnt a major dude but we knew him from rappin and tryin to get dope for the low, but the real big dope boys didnt rap because they didnt wanna be out there like that and because they killed each other off. Also you wouldnt believe the nba and nfl dudes who sell dope or shall I say front money. But there are some rap dudes that sell for real, just not the ones all over tv.

Oh and let me add, im not a dopeboy never have sold, just know people from where I grew up...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
You're right in part about sin city but they trafficked in the country. In the cities them dudes claimed bmf too, kinda like ymcmb it was sin city/black mafia. As far as gucci, ur right he wasnt a major dude but we knew him from rappin and tryin to get dope for the low, but the real big dope boys didnt rap because they didnt wanna be out there like that and because they killed each other off. Also you wouldnt believe the nba and nfl dudes who sell dope or shall I say front money. But there are some rap dudes that sell for real, just not the ones all over tv.

Oh yeah, dope boys have money but most of them are enamored with rappers and ball players. They like to just be around pro athletes and famous people in general. Alot of these ball players are straight from the hood and these drug dealers were around them coming up and kind of supported them and they just like to see a nikka make it out. Then it turns because pro athletes are dumb with their money and start going broke and then they turn back to the nieghborhood nikkas on some, "I'm gonna give you 100 stacks to flip for me" type shyt.

When I was in college one of my nikkas sold dope (RIP) and that nikka liked to just come on campus to visit a nikka. I know they liked fukking the hoes too but the nikka was genuinely proud of me, he was a few years older than me and that nikka used to tell me all the time I was doing my thing and to keep it straight.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Oh yeah, dope boys have money but most of them are enamored with rappers and ball players. They like to just be around pro athletes and famous people in general. Alot of these ball players are straight from the hood and these drug dealers were around them coming up and kind of supported them and they just like to see a nikka make it out. Then it turns because pro athletes are dumb with their money and start going broke and then they turn back to the nieghborhood nikkas on some, "I'm gonna give you 100 stacks to flip for me" type shyt.

When I was in college one of my nikkas sold dope (RIP) and that nikka liked to just come on campus to visit a nikka. I know they liked fukking the hoes too but the nikka was genuinely proud of me, he was a few years older than me and that nikka used to tell me all the time I was doing my thing and to keep it straight.

Thats familiar to me also fam. I went to college and graduated, I was raised in the hood and now an engineer, thats unheard of for where im from.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the shyt you post is SPECULATION about jack and RUMORS about pac. You just a lame nikka that don't know the streets, the rules, or REAL nikkaS. Everything i posted on pac is fact that's backed up. Only in a world full of fake nikkas would a nikka try to argue against facts with speculation :what:

:ufdup: I asked you last time if you knew the rules, and you ducked and dodged like a ho. Then i noticed you posting ol ho shyt like this:

Had me like :ohhh: and i decided to just let a ho be a ho... til you started this ho ass thread. Are you a female? Serious question...
:heh: you get the most hurt stan award.......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugdraper:

Allow me to speak upon an issue I AM very familiar with....

first of all...PAC wasn't FEARFUL of Haitian Jack....matter of fact it was PAC's willingness to NOT BE AFRAID of Jack which caused Jack to come at him anyway........

and it's quite obvious the way PAC called him out on record "THE REALEST SHYT I EVER WROTE' that Pac was in no way fear of this man...

One thing i can say about PAC and this is coming from a guy such as myself whom wasn't a REAL PAC fan till after his death....is the fact that THIS IS PROBALLY THE ONLY RAPPER who can validate being the REALEST....pac went hard not only at rappers but street cats as well...as Jamie Foxx once said..."i told Pac he needs to stop what he's doing...cause the guys he is beefing with (street niccas) have NOTHING TO LOSE".....

Now back to Haitian Jack....he's a perfrect example of NOT EVERY NICCA in the streets is a REAL STREET NICCA....

he would do anything to penetrate the entertainment industry, whether it's SNITCHING as a FEDERAL INFORMANT or THREATNING to leak contreversial photos of certain Moguls and Celebs or being the Talent Scout ahem Muscle for one of the most corrupt corporate entertainment giants in the industry

and for the record that situation had NOTHING to do with Meech....Haitian Jack got into with one of Terry Flenory's people following accusations that he was trying to muscle in on Terry Flenory's producer Damon Thomas ...Jack was feeling some way about Terry who was making moves not only in the streets out west, but entertainment wise as well this was following the split between Meech and Terry in 2001

The only issue Jack had with Meech was that Meech decided to incorporate the 'Black Mafia Family" name which was being used previously by Haitian Jack in lieu of the 'A-TEAM" which was the label for Jack's brooklyn jack boy team along with King Tut.....
we will agree to disagree on wether kicking a hot 16 is equal to getting at someone u know you can find if u really want to and handling ya biz......

i never said jack was honorable.:heh: there is no honor among thieves so that point is moot.....i said jack was ruthless and everyone from coast to coast knew and respected that. if you have a situation to show differently share..........now did he get into it with bmf or shot one of them up? wouldnt that be two diff things....and who said jack had aything to do with gucci/jeezy situation?:snoop:wasnt me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say Jack had a long rap sheet before that, though.

Did a lot of shyt, but never served any time.

I wouldn't be surprised if the nikka was working with the FEDS back then.

He could be a mole himself."Child of high ranking political figures?"....them the type of nikkaz you have to watch.They're always the most wild and craziest.

When I lived in Cali back in the day, my uncle was bangin that crip shyt real tough.I remember overhearing him talk to my moms about the police sending in undercovers to infiltrate his gang.He said he would always be surprised to find out they were plants because they put in the most work and screamed CRIP louder than everyone else.

nikkaz like Jack exist because the FEDS allow them to.I wouldn't be surprised to find out nikkaz like that make deals with their masters from time to time.

Y'all remember hearing about the "hip hop police?" FED/Police nikkaz infiltrating rapppers crews to keep a eye on them or to do some fukked up shyt to get them in trouble? I believe that shyt is real.nikkaz like jack and jimmy henchmen are the perfect types to get involved in some shyt like that.

The whole scenario of how Pac got caught up in that rape shyt seemed like a set up to me.

First off, the bytch that Pac supposedly raped, jack and his crew was already fukking with her.She was one of their ho's.

Jack introduced Pac to the bytch, and she immediately goes down and starts sucking his dikk right there on the dance floor?....They go to a hotel and fukk later that night, but the next day, JACK CALLED HER BACK and told her to come hang out at their hotel suite.

When the bytch arrived, Pac said he felt uncomfortable because she was trying to act like she was his girl.She was basically a groupie/ fukk fest....it was what it was, but why come in being all lovey dovey with Pac when the other nikkaz you fukk with called you over?

She asked Pac if she could give him a massage and they went in the room and closed the door.A few minutes later, jack and his nikkaz bust in and start feeling on the bytch.Pac said he got up and went into the living to talk to his manager because he wasn't about to be apart of no gangbang shyt.He figured that was their bytch and how they got down:manny:

During the rape trial, Pac and Jack had seperate cases.That's when Pac started getting suspicious of the nikka.Not only that, but some of Pacs people who were former Black Panther Party members, would always tell Pac that Jack didn't "smell" right.That's code for undercover agent talk.Ex Panthers feel that shyt instinctively.

That's when Pac dissed jack in the NY daily Newspaper.After that, the rest is history.He was set up and robbed by Jimmy Henchmen...etc...etc

Pac got charged with "forcefully touching the buttocks" and received 4 1/2 years....while jack who probably sodomized that bytch, got off with no time...even with the long wrap sheet?

That nikka been working with the FEDS, man
i said only to my personal knowledge he wasnt working with the feds at that point......its a dirty game so he very well could have...... we both could be right or wrong

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another good long read

Whoever wrote that is watching too many movies.

What happened was pac needed money and was doing songs with as much artist he could work with and Jimmy Henchman was managing Little Shawn and offered pac $5,000 to do the song but when pac was on his way to do the song in the studio Jimmy didn't have the money and pac cursed him out and yelled at him which Jimmy felt was an insult so he called pac and told him he had the money when in actuality he called the Brooklyn stick up kids to get the jewelry back that he and jack spent on him. He probably planned to have pac get robbed and then pay him the money. In other words he got his money back. It was an incident that was unplanned. Pac got shot because he fought back.

Also, pac was in trouble with the police after shooting the off duty cops in Atlanta and getting off and they wanted him for that plus they felt he condoned shooting police after a guy shot a state trooper and said the pac song made him do it. This is why when pac got shot he stated the cop that arrested him in the rape case was the first one to show up to the scene and asked him "how's it hanging", trying to be sarcastic. The rape case was a set up from the police through jack because the chick was jacks and jimmy's friend and they fukked her when pac was sleep and she said he did it which is obviously a set up and the robbery and shooting was from pac talking to jimmy crazy and jimmy not being able to play pac by not paying him. There is nothing more to it.

Also, Suge Knight didn't bail pac out of prison his lawyer and manager helped him do it but suge gave him a chance to make music and make money to pay his lawyer fees and bills because he still needed to make music to live and interscope was on some bullshyt. They could have bailed him out, he was their first major artist yet they shytted on him and here comes suge knight offering a MILLION DOLLARS contract and street power for protection so it was a no brainer. Pac would still be here if he didn't threaten Suge Knight with an audit and didn't beat up gang members. If you can see pac's problem came form his mouth and not thinking about the bigger picture and being too emotional without enough logic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sound like Pac wuz about as afraid as he wuz at any point he thought he wuz in danger and could die which wuz all the time.....he started wearing a gun again and kept it moving,my nikka wuz still doin the Humpty in NY clubs:laff:....he called dude a snitch to a reporter...went to work with Henchmans artist knowing Henchman wuz cool with Haitian and just bought his gun with em....screamed on Henchman as wel l knowing all this....this should read "Why Pac shoulda feared Henchman and Haitian but didn't anymore than u fear the next bunch of nikkas wit guns"....and how he get faulted for only dissin them once by name when he died before the album came out lol....he made a declaration of war on them nikkas....had he lived he would have had to deal with that wouldn't he? It huts nikkas Pac wuznt afraid of these boogeyman they idolized and were afraid of.....don't put that fear u have on the next man
you can wordlpay and rearrange events how you want to get some daps.........you know pac aint want that statement to get out.... he was talkin to mickey rourke not giving a interview:snoop:.....shot up immediatly after and then he
declares war on a record on 7day years later not all eyez album, thats real niccah ish :stopitslime: jack went untouched b4 and after......... living in la for years so what imaginary war are u talking about?

dude hold on to ya untruths and legacy of pac i aint mad atcha