Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You said its a cac shooter i want to know what do you consider a non cac shooter

fat mafukka you so focused on the down fall of this game when you needa be focused on a tread mill

Corny. I’ll take that as a no also

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I play overwatch. What do you play? Why you avoiding the questions asked here

Because it’s irrelevant. I just want to know do you play any of the games you chastise this terrible out of touch forum for not being up on or are you basically a twitch thot following whatever shroud and the rest of those monotone boring dudes promote. And I got my answer.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
You mean the trash American ones that were already semi-retired because they spent a decade getting their ass wupped by Europeans. :russ:
Exactly :pachaha:csgo is officially a eastern european sport. No one wants to play with those tryhards they got the game on lock.

Plus valorant is more fun imo and its new. So of course they would take the jump to valorant.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because it’s irrelevant. I just want to know do you play any of the games you chastise this terrible out of touch forum for not being up on or are you basically a twitch thot following whatever shroud and the rest of those monotone boring dudes promote. And I got my answer.
Majority of the games I talk about on here I play. Can you say the same?

you talk about sports all day in the coliseum but you never played sports and you’re currently too fat to even walk up and down a court or field

i did a slight 25 miles of cardio this week, why dont you match me this up coming week bytch mafukka

So i dont get your angle here

Last edited:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Glad you agree the trash tier players in CS:Go are the ones that fukked off to Valorant. :hubie:
CSGO and valorant ain't the same though. Gameplay wise its all different the only thing that is probably the same is the aim skill ceiling.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Except this one apparently:mjlol:

so we cant discuss games coming out no more (check thread creation date)? But you can discuss who got a wack jump shot even though you never dribbled a basketball before? :martin:

see this is why youre a 30 year old virgin, look how you fail to make a point in a conversation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
so we cant discuss games coming out no more (check thread creation date)? But you can discuss who got a wack jump shot even though you never dribbled a basketball before? :martin:

see this is why youre a 30 year old virgin, look how you fail to make a point in a conversation

Please stop with the struggle lame insults. :heh: Especially calling someone a virgin when you’re the one upset cause they aren’t twitch grouping over the trending page. And you don’t discuss shyt. Your whole wack gimmick is to pop up in here and flaunt some elitism over the next hottest PC IP like a gaming hypebeast.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Please stop with the struggle lame insults. :heh: Especially calling someone a virgin when you’re the one upset cause they aren’t twitch grouping over the trending page. And you don’t discuss shyt. Your whole wack gimmick is to pop up in here and flaunt some elitism over the next hottest PC IP like a gaming hypebeast.
You the one that came in a thread I havnt posted in a year, down playing the game :wow: you aint have to post in here :jbhmm: when I made this thread, the game wasnt even available to the general public :jbhmm: