Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bro if you don't want to have any discussion about it then just keep it moving instead of this disingenuous shyt :mjlol: don't blame the forum when you act like this

will it be popular? yeah most likely. will it be for everyone? nah.. and this forum is proof of that.

you going to war with people who don't give a fukk :mjlol:

Who gives a fukk? :facepalm:

Do you only listen to what's "popping" on the radio? You only watch movies that's "popping"? Wear what's "Hot"? This is such a corny point of view. Play what you like and stop screaming at everyone because they're not into the same games as you are. :mjtf:
thatsyoung!! :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did this game ever take off besides the initial paid influencer key drops or not?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did this game ever take off besides the initial paid influencer key drops or not?
Has hundreds of thousands of viewers on twitch 210k ) as i type this and has more players than any console game

jesus fukk this forum out of touch with reality :wow:

not 1 single console game on any console as popular as Valorant and you got the nerve to type this garbage post out :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Has hundreds of thousands of viewers on twitch 210k ) as i type this and has more players than any console game

jesus fukk this forum out of touch with reality :wow:

not 1 single console game on any console as popular as Valorant and you got the nerve to type this garbage post out :wow:

Sorry. Forgive me for not keeping up with cac shooters and how popular they are on twitch. And since you always shytting on this forum nonstop why don’t you migrate over to Reddit or whatever the fakkits from Neo gag are calling themselves?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sorry. Forgive me for not keeping up with cac shooters and how popular they are on twitch. And since you always shytting on this forum nonstop why don’t you migrate over to Reddit or whatever the fakkits from Neo gag are calling themselves?
Because this forum still has good posters like @Rekkapryde

humor me though whats a non cac shooter :russ: