Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You the one that came in a thread I havnt posted in a year, down playing the game :wow: you aint have to post in here :jbhmm: when I made this thread, the game wasnt even available to the general public :jbhmm:

I didn’t downplay anything weirdo. :dahell: I just asked if this game was popular beyond the initial beta because I generally don’t keep up with it nor whatever is hot streaming and you came in here with the personal shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn’t downplay anything weirdo. :dahell: I just asked if this game was popular beyond the initial beta because I generally don’t keep up with it nor whatever is hot streaming and you came in here with the personal shyt.
Because itd be like asking if the Lakers are still popular in 2021 :dahell:

why do you avoid answering what do you play again :jbhmm: you always post in here, where ya stats at bytch mafukka

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because itd be like asking if the Lakers are still popular in 2021 :dahell:

why do you avoid answering what do you play again :jbhmm: you always post in here, where ya stats at bytch mafukka

Goddamn what a stupid fukking analogy :dead: And I’m not answering because once again what relevance does it have to this thread? We are talking about valorant and if you play the hottest game that you shyt on other for not keeping up with

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Goddamn what a stupid fukking analogy :dead: And I’m not answering because once again what relevance does it have to this thread? We are talking about valorant and if you play the hottest game that you shyt on other for not keeping up with

I made this thread, A YEAR AGO. BEFORE it was available for general public to play. Are you saying PC gamers cant make game threads for games coming out ? ? But console peasants can spam threads for games 5 years before they come out ?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I made this thread, A YEAR AGO. BEFORE it was available for general public to play. Are you saying PC gamers cant make game threads for games coming out ? ? But console peasants can spam threads for games 5 years before they come out ?

You made this thread the day the closed beta went live and all the big twitch guys were paid to stream this/drop key codes. You didn’t drop any news or previews before that which is normally how threads go. You just hopped on the latest PC hype title and tried to shyt on mainly casual gamers here for not being geeked over this :dead:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Majority of the games I talk about on here I play. Can you say the same?

you talk about sports all day in the coliseum but you never played sports and you’re currently too fat to even walk up and down a court or field

i did a slight 25 miles of cardio this week, why dont you match me this up coming week bytch mafukka

So i dont get your angle here
:russ: How the hell y'all be finding out personal info on each other?:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hes know nothing about me at all and just post shyt :heh:
Youve posted your hand pics here before with them vienna sausage fingers

:russ: How the hell y'all be finding out personal info on each other?:dead:

You know a mafukka fat as fukk when they dont even deny it but say shyt like “man thats a corny joke :mjcry: “ He always so angry in every post, check his post history 90% of his posts hes arguing with other posters in all the other forums

bytch mafukka cant do 10 jumping jacks but critiques sports players, but wants to use the “if you dont play the game why do you comment on it” angle. W E I R D O

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Youve posted your hand pics here before with them vienna sausage fingers

You know a mafukka fat as fukk when they dont even deny it but say shyt like “man thats a corny joke :mjcry: “ He always so angry in every post, check his post history 90% of his posts hes arguing with other posters in all the other forums

bytch mafukka cant do 10 jumping jacks but critiques sports players, but wants to use the “if you dont play the game why do you comment on it” angle. W E I R D O

:duck: Look at this dude struggling so hard. Youve always had an issue with me because you got a little clout over the black thoughts situation and bullying fatboi or whatever. But you could never do that to me because I always destroy you with facts/logic and it frustrates you so you resort to 8 yr old insults like “Shut up. You fat” :sadcam: when you don’t know shyt about me outside wasnt I choose to. :mjlol: You always been an insecure bytch made cac. Now go beat off in shrouds chat with the thousands of other weird cacs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:duck: Look at this dude struggling so hard. Youve always had an issue with me because you got a little clout over the black thoughts situation and bullying fatboi or whatever. But you could never do that to me because I always destroy you with facts/logic and it frustrates you so you resort to 8 yr old insults like “Shut up. You fat” :sadcam: when you don’t know shyt about me outside wasnt I choose to. :mjlol: You always been an insecure bytch made cac. Now go beat off in shrouds chat with the thousands of other weird cacs

DUCK TALES ? :russ:

gvVg9Ai.jpg

YA OK :russ:

mafukka you cant even grip a controller how you on here huffin and puffin typing these angry posts out mad at the world every day

drink some water and eat a salad every once in awhile maybe you wont be so angry all the time :camby:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
DUCK TALES ? :russ:

gvVg9Ai.jpg

YA OK :russ:

mafukka you cant even grip a controller how you on here huffin and puffin typing these angry posts out mad at the world every day

drink some water and eat a salad every once in awhile maybe you wont be so angry all the time :camby:

Wait I thought I paid someone of fivver? Or that was Indian? Who the fukk saves a five year old work pic of my hand swollen from latex gloves btw? :dame: And I’m the weirdo virgin? KYS cac

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wait I thought I paid someone of fivver? Or that was Indian? Who the fukk saves a five year old work pic of my hand swollen from latex gloves btw? :dame: And I’m the weirdo virgin? KYS cac

:laff: SWOLLEN HANDS FROM LATEX GLOVES :laff: THATS A NEW ONE :laff: MAfukkA YOU CAN SEE THE DIABETES CREEPING IN YOUR HANDS AT YOUR YOUNG AGE ALREADY :laff: YOUR FINGER NAILS ARE HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE BUT THATS FROM LATEX GLOVES :laff:

CULXGMMNMZCKTPWABPQ5ZWBDVI.jpg

My hands was swollen from latex gloves your honor :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:laff: SWOLLEN HANDS FROM LATEX GLOVES :laff: THATS A NEW ONE :laff: MAfukkA YOU CAN SEE THE DIABETES CREEPING IN YOUR HANDS AT YOUR YOUNG AGE ALREADY :laff: YOUR FINGER NAILS ARE HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE BUT THATS FROM LATEX GLOVES :laff:

CULXGMMNMZCKTPWABPQ5ZWBDVI.jpg

My hands was swollen from latex gloves your honor :laff:

Well I wouldn’t expect a failed bottle boy and twitch streamer to know what anaphylaxis is :manny: Kind of makes sense why you are obsessed with numbers and viewers on there now. But I want to know why are you saving my hand pics from 5 years ago? :dame:

PS stop editing your post you not making them any funnier :pachaha: