Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well I wouldn’t expect a failed bottle boy and twitch streamer to know what anaphylaxis is :manny: Kind of makes sense why you are obsessed with numbers and viewers on there now. But I want to know why are you saving my hand pics from 5 years ago? :dame:

PS stop editing your post you not making them any funnier :pachaha:

:stopitslime: you overweight by a good 100 pounds man, im trying to save your life you just ungrateful :martin: you dance around questions and posts all day, you still havnt even said what you play :dead:

Failed bottle boy :russ:

lets see here since you so smart lets do some math :ohhh:

Clubs been closed a year :ohhh:
Itsyoung!! still living life great :ohhh:

you tell me how that make sense :ohhh:

Vegas opens 50% march 15th, pools open March 5th, ill be there gambling March 17-18 :ohhh: you so rich, smart and fit im sure you would want to be there soon as it opens right :ohhh:

:stopitslime: mafukka you aint been in a pool without your shirt off in your life

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: you overweight by a good 100 pounds man, im trying to save your life you just ungrateful :martin: you dance around questions and posts all day, you still havnt even said what you play :dead:

Failed bottle boy :russ:

lets see here since you so smart lets do some math :ohhh:

Clubs been closed a year :ohhh:
Itsyoung!! still living life great :ohhh:

you tell me how that make sense :ohhh:

Vegas opens 50% march 15th, pools open March 5th, ill be there gambling March 17-18 :ohhh: you so rich, smart and fit im sure you would want to be there soon as it opens right :ohhh:

:stopitslime: mafukka you aint been in a pool without your shirt off in your life

Wow great life you got there getting furious because people aren’t paying attention to the twitch numbers of some niche weeb shooter :wow: And I’m sure you will be out there with the rest of thots providing bottle service. The bytch made tendencies make even more sense. Don’t gamble too much know we now those leased audis got a crazy rate. Don’t want you living with another grown man taking care of you again :sadcam: Then you will definitely have to stream those MOBAs for those same 4 people looking like an angry sawed off midget serpent :sadcam:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wow great life you got there getting furious because people aren’t paying attention to the twitch numbers of some niche weeb shooter :wow: And I’m sure you will be out there with the rest of thots providing bottle service. The bytch made tendencies make even more sense. Don’t gamble too much know we now those leased audis got a crazy rate. Don’t want you living with another grown man taking care of you again :sadcam: Then you will definitely have to stream those MOBAs for those same 4 people looking like an angry sawed off midget serpent :sadcam:
Im looking at bmw i8s to lease as we speak :lolbron: thinking a good birthday present this summer :lolbron: as I head to the gym right now some place you should invest in :lolbron:

Also if Valorent is niche yet its more popular than any console game, what do you consider those :ohhh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im looking at bmw i8s to lease as we speak :lolbron: thinking a good birthday present this summer :lolbron: as I head to the gym right now some place you should invest in :lolbron:

Also if Valorent is niche yet its more popular than any console game, what do you consider those :ohhh:

You really are a fukking second childhood ass cac(or whatever non black ethnicity you claiming this year) :wow: Was that your whole goal? Get me to name some game so you can claim it doesn’t get as many views as Valorant? :mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
gallery_1_6_4517600.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You really are a fukking second childhood ass cac(or whatever non black ethnicity you claiming this year) :wow: Was that your whole goal? Get me to name some game so you can claim it doesn’t get as many views as Valorant? :mjlol:
Mafukka Y O U posted in here and cant name 1 damn game you play ? Weirdo shyt

No games
No bytches
No money

you just a fat bummy mafukka :stopitslime:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: I came in here thinking nikkas was talking about playing this game :unimpressed:

is this shyt any good?:martin:

The fukkery? Some of the most entertaining pointless arguing we've seen in here in a minute. :lolbron:

The game? Looks pretty fun. From what I'm gathering, it's one of those things where if hero/class shooters or CS:GO are your thing, you'd like it. If not, probably not. It's hard to say much else, because even though it does well for viewership on Twitch, you probably haven't heard a whole lot about it on a normal basis.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The fukkery? Some of the most entertaining pointless arguing we've seen in here in a minute. :lolbron:

The game? Looks pretty fun. From what I'm gathering, it's one of those things where if hero/class shooters or CS:GO are your thing, you'd like it. If not, probably not. It's hard to say much else, because even though it does well for viewership on Twitch, you probably haven't heard a whole lot about it on a normal basis.
People here havnt heard much about it because its not a console game

Pc exclusive @krackdagawd

its a 1 death per round type game like counter strike or call of duty search and destroy if youre into that

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People here havnt heard much about it because its not a console game

Pc exclusive @krackdagawd

its a 1 death per round type game like counter strike or call of duty search and destroy if youre into that

I don't know if it's just because it's PC exclusive, though. For example, League of Legends and DOTA are PC exclusive and I have no desire to ever play them, but I know when say, a new champion or a map change happens, for example. I think it might be a side effect of the class shooter space being seen as somewhat crowded (even though calling it a class shooter is a bit reductive), and maybe a little bit of a reaction to just how hard the marketing push was for the beta.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know if it's just because it's PC exclusive, though. For example, League of Legends and DOTA are PC exclusive and I have no desire to ever play them, but I know when say, a new champion or a map change happens, for example. I think it might be a side effect of the class shooter space being seen as somewhat crowded (even though calling it a class shooter is a bit reductive), and maybe a little bit of a reaction to just how hard the marketing push was for the beta.

they been out a decade longer than this game (or in DOTA case, almost 20 years older). PC games have longevity :manny: in due time you might end up knowing when that happens as well.