Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Says who? Millions of people disagree. The coli is behind on whats really going on, as usual. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever? Last I checked the only FPS that is having consistent tournaments still is Counter Strike which has aim punch and limited mobility

No one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter? As it will go on to be the most money generated game of 2020 and 2021 ? Fans obviously disagree, but let the coli tell it we need a sticky thread for Dreams or that some how Uncharted 4 which probably has less than 500 people online with it is some wild success :mjlol:

You've made many horrible life decisions rather its personal or for gaming, from what you sleep on, to what you choose to stan, your opinion is irrelevant, your opinion means nothing. Go back to playing Jenga 2017 or whatever it is your actual most played game.

You play games for enjoyment? Then why the fukk do you own a TrashBox1
First off, i own a trash box 1 X :ufdup:

2ndly, your fixation on profits made from a video game is weird. That's usually reserved for gold digging whores but somehow you've embodied that energy and it's erupting here in the most moistly way possible. Bands will make her dance, stop acting like a hoe :camby:
twitch viewers mean anything, usually indicative to how active a game is and how much interest is still in it

as you can see, most console games are dead, and in correlation they have no viewers on twitch either

while an old game like GTA 5 is thriving because of GTA RP (PC only) and is keeping the game going and has helped them sell over the past year 1/2

:skip: man what :skip: console are for the kids, PC is for the grown you got it backwards

but you said its not for a lot of people.. if millions play it, that would be a lot of people yes ? why you acting so fukking stupid in this thread its really unbecoming of you
:mjtf:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First off, i own a trash box 1 X :ufdup:

2ndly, your fixation on profits made from a video game is weird. That's usually reserved for gold digging whores but somehow you've embodied that energy and it's erupting here in the most moistly way possible. Bands will make her dance, stop acting like a hoe :camby:

This is an amazing post coming from someone that was stuck on xbox 360 sales and the first year of xbox 1 sales while the titanic was sinking :skip: im sure if we searched the terms halo sales and your username a 100 posts would pop up :skip:

your entire shtick on SOHH was xbox 360 revenue and sales :skip:

the entire xbox vs playstation argument comes down to money and sales :skip: cause both are absolute trash systems honestly :ld:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is an amazing post coming from someone that was stuck on xbox 360 sales and the first year of xbox 1 sales while the titanic was sinking :skip: im sure if we searched the terms halo sales and your username a 100 posts would pop up :skip:

your entire shtick on SOHH was xbox 360 revenue and sales :skip:

the entire xbox vs playstation argument comes down to money and sales :skip: cause both are absolute trash systems honestly :ld:
Oh yeah, let's see the results from such a search :francis: i just run shyt, I'm not like these other dudes. As freeway Ricky Ross once said you can have the money, i want the stick :dame: I understand if you don't understand because you're a lil bytch :hhh:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not interested in shooters at all, They haven't been very interesting this decade.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh yeah, let's see the results from such a search :francis: i just run shyt, I'm not like these other dudes. As freeway Ricky Ross once said you can have the money, i want the stick :dame: I understand if you don't understand because you're a lil bytch :hhh:

ok :skip: ill entertain this :skip: I got nothing but time :skip: fukk posts, how about entire threads :skip:

the search term "sales" along with username PS4 bring up 193 results :skip: heres some as samples that you dont need to look further than the thread title it self :skip:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbo...eally-news-to-you-new-details-emerged.169109/

heres a gem

As you may or may not know. The Xbox One is the fastest selling system in American History :whew:
Well, it dominated Black Friday (yet again) which is telling. But since it was still close to the PS4 launch date
PS4 gamers in particular are not ready to concede yet :manny:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbo...-system-sales-halo-sunset-this-summer.208659/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-360-surpasses-wii-in-total-console-sales-in-the-uk.127170/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ent...-sales-totals-53-of-total-marketshare.214507/

Short Story Long, Xbox is doing great in its own country. Sony had to launch worldwide in 50 more locations to not even double the sales of the XB1
When the places its available in become on par, the sales of systems total will be in favor of XB1

as far as the actual search inquiry of "halo sales" with username PS4, 86 results show up :skip:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ok :skip: ill entertain this :skip: I got nothing but time :skip: fukk posts, how about entire threads :skip:

the search term "sales" along with username PS4 bring up 193 results :skip: heres some as samples that you dont need to look further than the thread title it self :skip:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbo...eally-news-to-you-new-details-emerged.169109/

heres a gem

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbo...-system-sales-halo-sunset-this-summer.208659/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-360-surpasses-wii-in-total-console-sales-in-the-uk.127170/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ent...-sales-totals-53-of-total-marketshare.214507/

as far as the actual search inquiry of "halo sales" with username PS4, 86 results show up :skip:
Are you going to pull up that halo info or nah?

As for me talking about sales for consoles, your proof that that's a card i pull is by finding a thread i made (to troll a week after launch) 7yrs ago? I didn't say I've never in my life discussed the topic, find something this decade my nikka...

Statute of limitations :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you going to pull up that halo info or nah?

86 results dumb mafukka :skip:

86 :damn:

in 86 posts or threads youve mentioned the word halo and sales together :damn:

EIGHTY SIX

here i got you retard

ou say halo 8, Forza 9. Then you turn around and hype up uncharted 8 and GT9: sport edition (once again, the sport edition of a car is the barebones model :mjlol:)

Why say Halo 47 like if people don't like halo :what:
How about KZ being in existence because Sony wanted its own "halo"

Halo 5, what can I say? It's one of if not the most deep multiplayer in an online shooter. Clans, leagues, seasons, continuous new content, free. The game sold fine, the community is booming,

you responding to Halo 5 sales from @Fatboi1
Uncharted 3 sold 700,000 copies worldwide the year it released and it came out in the middle of October, had black Friday and Xmas sales and still didn't so 1 mil (then the infamous shipping angle was created)

Do I need to link the story again? YOU know I'm not lying so we are done here :win:

I'm sure Halo will be fixed in a timely fashion unlike DriveFlop and shyt.. Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, COD PS3, LBP, LBP2, insert any major PS game.

should I keep going :skip:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
86 results dumb mafukka :skip:

86 :damn:

in 86 posts or threads youve mentioned the word halo and sales together :damn:

EIGHTY SIX
Still nothing, then you're 86'd until you come back with some ghaaaaat daaaaaamn evidence :ufdup:

Im sure somebody brought it up right, but it's not something in my playbook sohh you gots to show me

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still nothing, then you're 86'd until you come back with some ghaaaaat daaaaaamn evidence :ufdup:

Im sure somebody brought it up right, but it's not something in my playbook sohh you gots to show me

yeah ok retard, all you talk about is sales and comparing games :skip: you compare halo sales and success to Killzone and "driveflop" for entire years at a time :mjlol: you are the biggest retard to ever hit log in on this site

I'm sure Halo will be fixed in a timely fashion unlike DriveFlop and shyt.. Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, COD PS3, LBP, LBP2, insert any major PS game.

ou say halo 8, Forza 9. Then you turn around and hype up uncharted 8 and GT9: sport edition (once again, the sport edition of a car is the barebones model :mjlol:)

Why say Halo 47 like if people don't like halo :what:
How about KZ being in existence because Sony wanted its own "halo"

Halo 5, what can I say? It's one of if not the most deep multiplayer in an online shooter. Clans, leagues, seasons, continuous new content, free. The game sold fine, the community is booming,

Uncharted 3 sold 700,000 copies worldwide the year it released and it came out in the middle of October, had black Friday and Xmas sales and still didn't so 1 mil (then the infamous shipping angle was created)

Do I need to link the story again? YOU know I'm not lying so we are done here :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yeah ok retard, all you talk about is sales and comparing games :skip: you compare halo sales and success to Killzone and "driveflop" for entire years at a time :mjlol: you are the biggest retard to ever hit log in on this site

Am I tripping or is this nikka buggin :dahell:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This forum is TRASH.
uY2mrUX.png

Where's the fukking Dungeon Fighter Online or Honour of Kings thread? No Crossfire or Fantasy Westward Journey Online II thread? Forum is complete garbage. World of Tanks deserve better there's millions of Koreans playing this game!

Thought Fate would be higher.

and god damn will GTAV ever leave :damn: