Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
“The rich don’t need this … we have private planes.
….

What’s that …?

You’re not rich??

Well fukk your life.

- Signed Fidelio”

all-seeing-eye-illuminati-piramide-symbol-vector-illustration_257845-1698.jpg

This was PM’d to me
:picard:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
They just need to set up the flash machines (biological teleportation) and call it a day. It's okay to establish complete dominance every once in a while.

They tryna save that shyt for the next global cycle but if they keep playing they won't have the opportunity and gone be looking stupid as fukk turning to dust like everybody else

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see other countries already have a complete system of these rails already and wonder why we don't have one yet.

I've lived in poor and rich areas, still see the same potholes on the streets that have been there for years. All this tax money and nothing, no solutions for the common citizen. I've seen suburb streets worse than streets in the hood that never get fixed while they annihilate people's cars day-after-day for years.

Sad to say, I don't trust out engineering/politics to ride one of those things. There're going to be some cut corners if it ever happens.
I'll wait for a few years until the first one is fully built and functional personally, if it ever gets built.

Not to mention clowns like Elon Musk having so much influence.

It really is sad to say that about American engineering, but here we are.

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see other countries already have a complete system of these rails already and wonder why we don't have one yet.

I've lived in poor and rich areas, still see the same potholes on the streets that have been there for years. All this tax money and nothing, no solutions for the common citizen. I've seen suburb streets worse than streets in the hood that never get fixed while they annihilate people's cars day-after-day for years.

Sad to say, I don't trust out engineering/politics to ride one of those things. There're going to be some cut corners if it ever happens.
I'll wait for a few years until the first one is fully built and functional personally, if it ever gets built.

Not to mention clowns like Elon Musk having so much influence.

It really is sad to say that about American engineering, but here we are.
All our tax money not going to the places it should. The military taking all that tax money and blowing it on shyt they don’t even use. Europeans pay a lot in taxes but at least that tax money going back to the people and their communities like healthcare, school etc

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All our tax money not going to the places it should. The military taking all that tax money and blowing it on shyt they don’t even use. Europeans pay a lot in taxes but at least that tax money going back to the people and their communities like healthcare, school etc
Yup. Basically been saying this.

I see this all the time in my state for example. 5th highest economy in the world and still seeing everything this busted on our public services.

Makes zero sense.

Unless of course the money isn't going to where it should be going.

Possibly it is going to where it should be, but the %'s are not honest (people are pocketing a lot more than they should for example).

A few months ago the garbage truck broke my in-law's bins and the city charged her $200 for a replacement.

shyt makes zero sense.