Why the fukk did Rockstar add flying cars/bikes to GTA?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You said you was still waiting for it, so you clearly didn't.

All signs was pointing to them making it with the actors saying they had recorded tons of dialogue after the original game was done...:dwillhuh:

Like I said I know what happened and the story behind how it fell apart...::francis: lets not rehash this thing again:gucci:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was the biggest online stan for about 3 years. Played damn near every day for 3 years. First two on my ps3 till it finally died. Rip to the beast:mjcry:

Then started over on my ps4 because i initially transferred my character over to xbox 1 but I hated the controller... Just could not get used to it :francis:

Grinded up from level 1 to 343 on ps4 then finally got burned out.:yeshrug: I never bought cash cards. Just grinded the game... shyt was getting nore and more expensive and I saw the writing on the wall. By the time I would grind for something it would be old.. So one day I just stopped:hubie::manny:.

still love the game but once you fall behind a few updates your out of the game it seems

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I was more of a Story mode guy... Id pay for any and every dlc story expansion that they released... Played Online the very first time it was released when it was glitchy, and then never did it again...

relase more single play story content, Rockstar....
I was hoping they'd do this. I've enjoyed all of the storyline DLC expansions previous GTA games have gotten. Really disappointed they just went for online play with this game. I did the same-- played it online once or twice as soon as it went live, didn't like it, haven't played the game since.

Stop playing this game, brehs. I want GTA VI. :sadcam:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Despite all the cool updates they've added since last gen, they really fukked it up with this one. I've only started playing it again more recently and everytime I'm tryna enjoy a shootout with some guy on free roam some dikkhead with a flying car comes and blows me up:shaq2:

I'm assuming they're overpriced as fukk so you can only achieve them by constantly playing the game nonstop or buy IG money.

Biggest bullshyt in the game.:scusthov:

And everytime some c*nt does shoot me they hit me without fail. Do they have homing rockets on them too?

It's cool that they update the game frequently but this shyt gives such an unfair advantage to some people. Especially those that are new to the game. At least with tanks and aircrafts you could actually stand a chance to escape
blame the little kids who think Saints Row is better than GTA, they are the reason Rockstar added weird shyt. they kept begging em

Only thing that should get a pass is the jetpack, solely cus San Andreas had it :ufdup:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was the biggest online stan for about 3 years. Played damn near every day for 3 years. First two on my ps3 till it finally died. Rip to the beast:mjcry:

Then started over on my ps4 because i initially transferred my character over to xbox 1 but I hated the controller... Just could not get used to it :francis:

Grinded up from level 1 to 343 on ps4 then finally got burned out.:yeshrug: I never bought cash cards. Just grinded the game... shyt was getting nore and more expensive and I saw the writing on the wall. By the time I would grind for something it would be old.. So one day I just stopped:hubie::manny:.

still love the game but once you fall behind a few updates your out of the game it seems
How'd you grind so much? Wtf did you play

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
its GTA p*ssy, i bust my gun & wait til you come back to bust yo ass again... :stopitslime:

you just trash... :umad:

LOL you one of them nikkas that think there is "Skill" involved in GTA? Breh :russ:

Games like COD and GTA dont require skill at all

If i were to tell you to pick up Street Fighter it would take years for you to understand the basics :mjlol:

Skill in GTA :mjlol:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
LOL you one of them nikkas that think there is "Skill" involved in GTA? Breh :russ:

Games like COD and GTA dont require skill at all

If i were to tell you to pick up Street Fighter it would take years for you to understand the basics :mjlol:

Skill in GTA :mjlol:
bytch boy it takes skill for any game
..:gucci:

tf you even taking bout?! fighting games are EASY AF to master..:dwillhuh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
bytch boy it takes skill for any game
..:gucci:

tf you even taking bout?! fighting games are EASY AF to master..:dwillhuh:

Fighting games are harder than Games like GTA lmao

Im juat speaking generally. Anyone can hop into GTA, dudes like you claiming it takes skill just want to toot their own horn.

Not saying fighting games are hard to ME, i knew a guy who was a Tekken player, im a SF guy, hes trash at SF but he claimed if i were to enter his world hed own me but i bodied that nikka in TEKKEN because frankly, its easy af to combo in that game

Daps
breh have you tried the flying car?

most fun I've had on gta online.

I didn' have to buy money, you just grind the heists. it does take a bit but if you got some cool people with you they'l let you get your bread up.

took me 12 hours which sucks if you don' got the time but over a weekend yoh could get it.

The flying bike really ain' all that. it' cool for a minute but it barely turns in the air so it's half useless