Why the fukk did Rockstar add flying cars/bikes to GTA?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
What kind of fukking mark chose to kill the other two playable characters :cosby: you deserve to not have fun
It’s in the story so therefor the creator already looks at them as optional dead what kinda buster cry’s when. Video characters die off

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, I spent a lot of time in GTA but I don't even play it anymore.

Now to me it's just for kids or sociopaths (or both).

Its like they just get on to blow shyt up and play aimlessly without consequences.

Another thing is how it takes forever just to load in. It was cool for awhile but it's literally a game for dumbasses to me. A

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played this shyt since the heist were released. Completed one heist and said fukk it. shyt wasn't worth it. It took us 3 hours to do that shyt.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
its GTA p*ssy, i bust my gun & wait til you come back to bust yo ass again... :stopitslime:

you just trash... :umad:
I would jump out of passive mode just to shotgun your fakkit ass. And as long as your car dont look too expensive, id blow it up too. And then id take off before you have a chance for revenge. Im petty like that and i dont give a fukk

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I would jump out of passive mode just to shotgun your fakkit ass. And as long as your car dont look too expensive, id blow it up too. And then id take off before you have a chance for revenge. Im petty like that and i dont give a fukk
not if i put a bounty on ya head first, can't go into p*ssy mode again til it's taken..:umad:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly, I spent a lot of time in GTA but I don't even play it anymore.

Now to me it's just for kids or sociopaths (or both).

Its like they just get on to blow shyt up and play aimlessly without consequences.

Another thing is how it takes forever just to load in. It was cool for awhile but it's literally a game for dumbasses to me. A

And it doesn't matter where you go there is always someone doing dumb shyt or some idiot fukking up a mission and not following through. I can't deal with that bullshyt...:snoop: playing with crakface back then was the worst.