Why the fukk did Rockstar add flying cars/bikes to GTA?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I liked the story... :ld: Although I feel there was ALOT more planned when lezlie got fired it all went to shyt...:francis:

What are you talking about? Leslie left in 2016, by then it was obvious we werent getting no story DLC after the fact sharkcards and Online were bringing in money, so with Leslie or not we werent seeing no damn Story DLC

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What are you talking about? Leslie left in 2016, by then it was obvious we werent getting no story DLC after the fact sharkcards and Online were bringing in money, so with Leslie or not we werent seeing no damn Story DLC

They had lines recorded for more shyt and other shyt... but like I said lezlie got fired so...:manny: it just turned 2018. We WAS gonna get single player DLC but the other two douchebags involved makes way more milking the online idiots off sharkcards we're not getting anything...:mjcry:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They had lines recorded for more shyt and other shyt... but like I said lezlie got fired so...:manny: it just turned 2018. We WAS gonna get single player DLC but the other two douchebags involved makes way more milking the online idiots off sharkcards we're not getting anything...:mjcry:

Some of those lines were cut from the game, Story DLC was being created in 2013-14 but as soon as Sharkcards sold well, it was over. if you were expecting story dlc after 2015 then :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I don't even know. We can get flying cars and shyt but no Story Mode DLC :sadcam:
How can they make a DLC when the characters is dead. Well franklin not but A and B is dead unless they create a story with Lamer or the nerdy guy