Why the fukk did Rockstar add flying cars/bikes to GTA?

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Game so much fun when you had those billion dollar bounty hacks placed on everyone. :mjgrin:

had one placed on me and got chased around the map by damn near the whole lobby for at least 35 minutes straight. Hid on top of the construction sky scraper. nikkas hovering in hydras and savages trying blast me on the different tiers. they never got it though lol.

back when modders actually added to the experience. now its over ran by fakkits who paid for a mod menu or jailbreak and all they do is blow up the whole lobby and and grief people and have the nerve to act all big shyt about it.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
breh have you tried the flying car?

most fun I've had on gta online.

I didn' have to buy money, you just grind the heists. it does take a bit but if you got some cool people with you they'l let you get your bread up.

took me 12 hours which sucks if you don' got the time but over a weekend yoh could get it.

The flying bike really ain' all that. it' cool for a minute but it barely turns in the air so it's half useless

I'm not doubting it's fun for the user I'm just saying it's some complete bullshyt especially considering probably more than the majority are kids who bought gamesharks

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was the biggest online stan for about 3 years. Played damn near every day for 3 years. First two on my ps3 till it finally died. Rip to the beast:mjcry:

Then started over on my ps4 because i initially transferred my character over to xbox 1 but I hated the controller... Just could not get used to it :francis:

Grinded up from level 1 to 343 on ps4 then finally got burned out.:yeshrug: I never bought cash cards. Just grinded the game... shyt was getting nore and more expensive and I saw the writing on the wall. By the time I would grind for something it would be old.. So one day I just stopped:hubie::manny:.

still love the game but once you fall behind a few updates your out of the game it seems
This is an accurate reflection of how it is to play this game long term.

I only managed to keep playing because they had the heist glitch which kept me paid with my team. I won't check ban in until the game has another hack fest

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Forza 5 was on sale for $10 online somewhere back when the game of the year edition was selling for $50. Wal-Mart was price matching that place. I copped, then returned it to another Wal-Mart and exchanged it for GTA5.

I ended up paying $17 total for the game, it was still new and popular. Why my Dumbass play the intro mission then never touched it again. It wasn't bad, I just didn't have the desire to go back. I still look at the case like :patrice:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What's crazy is I have GTA V (last gen), but, never went online.

I have too much fun watching itsreal85 play and it doesn't seem fun unless you have a squad of folk already

It's crazy how long this online thing been going

But, that's the industry, now

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Shut up faggit, i aint got time to be chasing you attention seeking queers around

Im all about making money, i got 54 mil
Yo. Que lo que. You on Xbox, fam? I went on a spending spree and my money low again. I got about 2 mil left and I need some bread. :snoop:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yea used to be The creative mind behind GTA lll, VC, SA, IV, V, LCS, VCS, Manhunt

Hes working on a game thats gonna rival GTA called "Anywhere" not much is known other than its going to be GTA like

hopefully it ends up being something like Sleeping Dogs instead :wow:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
hopefully it ends up being something like Sleeping Dogs instead :wow:

he also brung Ex Rockstar employees and iirc some people who worked on Metal Gear Solid games and Forza, mix the open world crime of GTA with MGS stealth and driving from forza :wow:

I think this game is gonna be a epic middle finger to GTA online

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
he also brung Ex Rockstar employees and iirc some people who worked on Metal Gear Solid games and Forza, mix the open world crime of GTA with MGS stealth and driving from forza :wow:

I think this game is gonna be a epic middle finger to GTA online

If the shooting mechanics are excellent it will already be better than GTA.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I need a couple brehs and brehettes to help me get this criminal mastermind challenge on PS4
Psn:RomeoAlpha13

Fukk all that other sh1t