Why the fukk did Rockstar add flying cars/bikes to GTA?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
What's even crazier is people still playing this shyt & Ppl still glitching for money? :mjlol:

Y'all didn't get tired of this game back in 2013-14? They done turned this shyt into hotwheels, might as well give the characters super powers at this point. shyt is Lame af.
Theyre making hundreds of millions a year still. Gta has replaced the sims. It's a lifestyle social game

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Wow, I'm actually shocked that this Topic is on here. I completely agree with it though. I hate the new Updated Cars. Flying Bikes and Cars are just Idiotic in GTA ONLINE. They're really just annoying with the fact that their Lock On with the rockets is really impossible to dodge, at least with the Hydra and Buzzard you can just get away by dodging them but with the new flying cars it's all Homing Missles.:camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What's even crazier is people still playing this shyt & Ppl still glitching for money? :mjlol:

Y'all didn't get tired of this game back in 2013-14? They done turned this shyt into hotwheels, might as well give the characters super powers at this point. shyt is Lame af.
Price aint drop much either

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Remember when we used to run, breh? :blessed: Me, you and 2-3 other cats on here I can't remember.

Those were fun times. Online is still fun, but you have to have a squad of friends you can o stuff with.

Just running around by yourself is lame no matter how much money or cars you have.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Doesn't have anything to do with the update. People used to troll with tanks and jets too.

Just blow them shuts up. Especially if you have the homing missiles

The difference is a tank is heavy machinery, therefore slow and does not have homing missiles. Easily avoidable.

Jets are rarer to access, still only give you a limited window and a lot more difficult to control. They catch you occasionally but every single time a guy in a flying car flies past he can hit me without fail. With one attempt.

I remember how flying cars used to be a cheat in San Andreas. Now they're just OP, annoying as fukk and used as a way to encourage game currency

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Remember when we used to run, breh? :blessed: Me, you and 2-3 other cats on here I can't remember.

Those were fun times. Online is still fun, but you have to have a squad of friends you can o stuff with.

Just running around by yourself is lame no matter how much money or cars you have.

:wow: I remember those days, used to have so much fun with this game w/ y'all brehs. When they finally got online working correctly it was :blessed: but yeah it's no point without a squad. I tried to play online again a year ago on PS4 and I had no clue wtf was happening, never tried it again. That's the only way I would play it, if the coli squaded up.