Why the fukk are the Dark Souls games so addicting?

Daps
Bloodborne is fire I cant explain how ill it felt to kill the bloodstarved beast for the first time that punk mutherfukker. Surprisngly im having a easier time playing a new game of sekiro than bb my parrying is nasty but some of these npc hunters in bloodborne still got me doing the :mjcry::gucci::pacspit:

I had to cheese that fakkit with the gatling gun smdh
Nah that aint even the worst part. those 3 yahargul hunters are literally impossible without cheesing the game to get a 1 on 1 for each npc, or just running past them.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Bloodborne is fire I cant explain how ill it felt to kill the bloodstarved beast for the first time that punk mutherfukker. Surprisngly im having a easier time playing a new game of sekiro than bb my parrying is nasty but some of these npc hunters in bloodborne still got me doing the :mjcry::gucci::pacspit:

:wow:when the hunter becomes the hunted...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Gonna have to try my hand at bloodborne again. I got frustrated with that game. Beat Nioh and Sekiro, so now it's time to try a hand at bloodborne and dark souls 3. Bloodborne just confused me on level design. Had no clue where to go. Honestly after beating Sekiro I still prefer Nioh.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Gonna have to try my hand at bloodborne again. I got frustrated with that game. Beat Nioh and Sekiro, so now it's time to try a hand at bloodborne and dark souls 3. Bloodborne just confused me on level design. Had no clue where to go. Honestly after beating Sekiro I still prefer Nioh.
You just gotta explore on bloodborne. Lose Ya Self :mjlit:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

That's the part I'm on...haven't played it since :unimpressed:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
For me its a mix of things that makes the game addicting and special. The mysterious lore and world building makes traversal always a joy. You never know what kind of enemy, trap, or predicament is coming next but you are willing to embrace it. It is difficult but you have this great feeling of reward when you surpass what once felt impossible. The game is so carefully thought out, its not random loot drops but strategically places and thought out weapons and gear that rewards the daring explorer and provides you flexibility for your build. It’s the only games that seem to hit that “I must binge” itch for me the past few years.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not gonna lie, Bloodborne lost a lot of it's challenge once you get parrying down and find that you can easily dodge most shyt by rolling into your enemies
They deliberately made Bloodborne a game rewarding a more aggressive play style to separate it from the Souls games. That alone makes it a game easier to overcome since you can still play it defensive as well, whereas the Souls games rely on a defensive play style and punish the shyt out of you for aggression.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think a big part of it for me is the difficulty realy keeps you engaged. You got pay attention constantly or you could get caught slippin.

I noticed recently with Nioh 2 a few of the boss fights were so intense that my heart was beating hard as fukk when the fight ended. Like a proper adrenaline rush. It's tough to get that from most other games.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
As for Bloodborne I finally beat the gatling gun hunter, just cheesed him. Now I can finally play the game again.

Nearly beat the blood starved beast but I got too greedy and towards the end I got mauled..just needed one hit and now I'm out of firepaper :francis:

Was able to beat Vicar Amelia afterwards though, thanks to the poison knives :blessed:

As soon as you get a groove on this game it's hard to put it down, merking them sleeping giants with the kirkhammer :wow:

EDIT* Just defeated the Blood Starved Beast :blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
As for Bloodborne I finally beat the gatling gun hunter, just cheesed him. Now I can finally play the game again.

Nearly beat the blood starved beast but I got too greedy and towards the end I got mauled..just needed one hit and now I'm out of firepaper :francis:

Was able to beat Vicar Amelia afterwards though, thanks to the poison knives :blessed:

As soon as you get a groove on this game it's hard to put it down, merking them sleeping giants with the kirkhammer :wow:

EDIT* Just defeated the Blood Starved Beast :blessed:

I got stuck at blood starved beast for 2 weeks, it was a bytch to beat

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Idk what it is. Its world, environment, challenge, it keeps me coming back after I beat them. I beat all of them except Demon Souls cause the final boss is a bytch with taking your soul levels away.DS1 and DS3 I beat probably 4 times each and Bloodborne I beat like 9 times. It's the only game I platinumed