WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
people shyt on superman all the time. in fact to most that dont read his comics hes considered boring. and you arent using gary stu right

Do people shyt on Thor? or Thanos?

Define what you call a Gary Stu. Because a perfect male who has very few flaws is a Gary Stu. IMO, Superman checks those boxes.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Do people shyt on Thor? or Thanos?

Define what you call a Gary Stu. Because a perfect male who has very few flaws is a Gary Stu. IMO, Superman checks those boxes.

thats not a gary stu. a gary stu is a character thats the coolest dude in the room as well. superman is often called a boy scout and it isnt a compliment.

as for thor and thanos? people shyt on them all the time. hell thor got shyt recently because of his role in secret empire. and thanos for being a perpetual simp.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Everything that isn't white and male is SJW propaganda. You guys just want us to all worship white male dikk. Superman is an overpowered Gary Stu, but because he's a white male he's the GOAT. They're all overpowered IMO. Like the scale of power for some of these superheroes makes me roll my eyes, but the only time people got beef is when the character isn't a white male. Suddenly it's an SJW agenda. GTFO with that shyt.

Don't bother arguing with him

Women are disgusting. We are talking about females in 2018

Get the fukk out

:mjlol:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Don't bother arguing with him

Checking my post history get off my dikk nikka :gucci:

You would support a white female who went on twitter to rant about a dude asking for her number as if she is above him

Pawg chasin is a disease, dont adress me fool:scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Checking my post history get off my dikk nikka :gucci:

You would support a white female who went on twitter to rant about a dude asking for her number as if she is above him

Pawg chasin is a disease, dont adress me fool:scust:
I wasn't even was talking to you :russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything that isn't white and male is SJW propaganda. You guys just want us to all worship white male dikk. Superman is an overpowered Gary Stu, but because he's a white male he's the GOAT. They're all overpowered IMO. Like the scale of power for some of these superheroes makes me roll my eyes, but the only time people got beef is when the character isn't a white male. Suddenly it's an SJW agenda. GTFO with that shyt.
Superman is overpowered by design. In fact, he has been greatly scaled back since the late 1980s. He can take out most humans no problem but other aliens are usually more evenly matched if not more powerful than he is

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll say it again Billy >>>> carol

Where the fukk is Billy anyway
You really want to know...
shazam005.jpg

Daps
I'm more so interested in whether that black girl they cast is Monica Rambeau/Spectrum. Because in this post-BP world, there are characters like Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Doctor Voodoo, etc [who are essentially as powerful as your Thors, Dr. Stranges, and Cap Marvels] that need to get off the shelf in whatever this next phase is.

Infinity War and Avengers 4 were filmed in a pre-BP world, so they were still operating under some preconceived notions that extend to "girl power" representation. At this point, I think they've realized that black and brown girls want to kick ass and be "the most powerful" too, and don't see it as a one white girl fits all thing where they just accept Wonder Woman as their representation.

So i think in the next phase we're either going to see some of these aforementioned powerhouse characters appear/take the spotlight, or more race-bending like with Valykrie. Or both.
Dr. Voodoo was the black dude that died in doctor strange.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
@Norrin Radd :birdman:

Main bytch Wonder Woman :whew:
WW21.cover-gallery_59a9b1fb94ae52.98029583.jpg

The chick that's able to tank solar system level attacks; Power Girl :wow:
dc_powergirl__day_by_sinhalite-d4vt1me.jpg

The better version of Carol Dancers; Supergirl :myman:
latest

DC's Scarlet Witch; Raven :takedat:
Raven_TITANS%20TV%20CASTING_v03_r01_59839e363646d5.95096872.jpg

Scarlet Witch herself :ahh:
scarlet_witch_7857.jpg

Big bytch in charge; Big Barda :youngsabo:
2961032-screen+shot+2013-04-03+at+6.10.31+am.png

An assortment of Lantern hoes :ohlawd:
SoranikNatu.jpg

latest

latest

latest

images

194px-Green_Lantern_Jade.jpg

Magic bae; Zatanna :noah:
latest

The problem; Jean Grey :banderas:
latest

Carol's owner; Rogue :blessed:
rogue_by_ed_benes_by_atombasher.jpg

:russell: And a bunch of other ones I forgot. Y'all lucky I didn't include villains :demonic:

Say I'm a woman hater now mothafukkas :birdman: