shazam005.jpg
:mjlol:

Oh my :picard:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have her be force fed for years and youd get it. It's the same reason I was done with miles. But we've had this conversation before

As for op, I don't know why you entertain the bullshyt. They'll use blanket terms when they can't refute anything. Let them call you whatever and let it roll off your back like water on a duck
lol She's the Roman Reigns of the Marvel Universe.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I am already hating the character based on the agenda and I can’t stand Brie Larson so that doesn’t help. They are making her the strongest because she is a woman, technically Hulk and Thor are stronger and so is Wanda. In terms of strength she is not even in the realm of Thor and Hulk yet we are meant to swallow her as the strongest. I thought Feige was a comic expert so he should know this.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Characters are going to be as powerful as they want them to be. Don't like it? Keep ya ass at home and torrent the movie then. Marvel aint gonna miss your $20
HnePsSk.png

b0AmaAt.jpg

bIo8hgl.png
EfNny5K.jpg

8cteU1Z.jpg

bIo8hgl.png

TOWyK8J.jpg

bIo8hgl.png

WYIIm4y.jpg

bIo8hgl.png

8HN4fVF.jpg

bIo8hgl.png

Who was the artist on these panels?
Great story telling and panel setup.

Art Barr

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm more so interested in whether that black girl they cast is Monica Rambeau/Spectrum. Because in this post-BP world, there are characters like Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Doctor Voodoo, etc [who are essentially as powerful as your Thors, Dr. Stranges, and Cap Marvels] that need to get off the shelf in whatever this next phase is.

Infinity War and Avengers 4 were filmed in a pre-BP world, so they were still operating under some preconceived notions that extend to "girl power" representation. At this point, I think they've realized that black and brown girls want to kick ass and be "the most powerful" too, and don't see it as a one white girl fits all thing where they just accept Wonder Woman as their representation.

So i think in the next phase we're either going to see some of these aforementioned powerhouse characters appear/take the spotlight, or more race-bending like with Valykrie. Or both.
If they introduce carol as captain marvel wouldn't Monica just be the black side kick like falcon

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ufdup: that was before he was resurrected and given a power boost by Death, and became the Thanos we all know

You mean he became a simp and over powered.

If not for this movie, this storyline sucked like all the crossovers in print typically sucked..
Real talk,...infinity war is the best quality crossover in marvel history print or film. Hopefully, they redo all the crossovers and make them better.
As real talk,...all the crossovers in any company suck.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wanda is the nerfed one...because this wouldnt even be a fight. No Thor, Strange, or Hulk needed. Shes punked them all out too.

Wanda has to be nerfed because marvel went bankrupt because of John bryne fukking up Wanda. Real talk. Wanda should never have been changed and neither should Vision on west coast avengers. It all lead to marvel eventually not owning themselves. Plus, i believe Jim shooter was not around.
to reign that bullshyt content in so it made sense.

Wanda should never have been altered by bryne. Only thing good about it at the end of the day is we got our movies we wanted. At the end of the day I would rather have west coast avengers and that era of quality creators back. With two happy ever after couples in Wanda/vision, clint/bobbi. while looking at the dysfunction of pym/tygra/wonder man.
Anything after that in print dealing with avengers is/was dumb as fukk and eventually made marvel have to be bought out.

I really feel bryne tried to sabotage marvel with Vision quest.
West coast avengers and marvel were perfectly fine before that and the change to vision and Wanda.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

That is the character model style my daughter commissioned.
What was the complaint about this marvel. I thought her character model, hair and costume were dope. They were actually fun and made simple sense to draw. The Mohawk is damn cool to draw.

Have not read a marvel comic in 22 years and won't start now. Yet why did I respond to a post. that made it seem like captain marvel had the face of a skrull or some shyt?

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You really want to know...
shazam005.jpg
:mjlol:

Does he have on a muscle suit and used insulin to bulk?

Someone explain what is this?
I don't fukk with spoilers cause they ruin the movie but is this an actual shazam movie they are going to ruin?

Dc is inept. I draw a better shazam than this casting.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Have her be force fed for years and youd get it. It's the same reason I was done with miles. But we've had this conversation before

As for op, I don't know why you entertain the bullshyt. They'll use blanket terms when they can't refute anything. Let them call you whatever and let it roll off your back like water on a duck
So are you guys hoping for a bad movie about her or just predicting one cause you don't like her?