WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Heh First it was because he isn't a damn avenger and now its something something emotional ties something hahah

Spiderman was a random stowaway by happenstance who got thrown in for the sake of just doing it [his popularity] and it worked out great for him, even tho ultimately things could've played out the same way [Thanos winning] with minor tweaks without SM.

Those wakandan characters, including cap's team easily had much potential for banter and exploratory build up in Wakanda, including strengthening the emotional ties of cap/buck with tchalla/okoye/shuri etc. but the directors wanted to give that time to the space ppl cracking jokes and talking dairy product brands [I'm half joking]. And above all, probably didnt think BP would be what he is.

Which is fine [seriously, it is], but we'll see how they allocate the time to those who didnt get it in this first go around, in A4, as I've said.

And then we'll see how drastically things change for BP and Wakanda in a post-BP mcu. That's what's really exciting for BP fans

Spider-Man has an emotional tie to Tony breh which is my point. Everyone who got a lot of screen time in this movie has a direct emotional tie to either a main avenger or thanos. So it makes sense to give them screen time and anyone else gets sidetracked. That’s how I’d do it anyway *shrug*

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Strange, GotG, Ant-Man, and Spider-man* aren't damn Avengers either lol.
EVERYONE's an AVENGER!!!!
:jbmarvelsmooth:

lWN1gHV.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
except for stark, banner, pym and odinson.

yknow, most of the originals

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm just excited for the post-BP MCU :wow:

No need for this "wanted a BP2" hyperbole. lmao. Relax

We'll see what characters get shine in A4, and after that, we'll enter a Wakanda-friendly world for sure. :whew: Hopefully other black people too, like Monica, and the homie Brother Voodoo

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
If it were for SJW Marvel they would make black widow the one who beats thanos

Fukk brie

Everything that isn't white and male is SJW propaganda. You guys just want us to all worship white male dikk. Superman is an overpowered Gary Stu, but because he's a white male he's the GOAT. They're all overpowered IMO. Like the scale of power for some of these superheroes makes me roll my eyes, but the only time people got beef is when the character isn't a white male. Suddenly it's an SJW agenda. GTFO with that shyt.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Everything that isn't white and male is SJW propaganda. You guys just want us to all worship white male dikk. Superman is an overpowered Gary Stu, but because he's a white male he's the GOAT. They're all overpowered IMO. Like the scale of power for some of these superheroes makes me roll my eyes, but the only time people got beef is when the character isn't a white male. Suddenly it's an SJW agenda. GTFO with that shyt.
:what:

Brie larson is white, who the fukk is talking about white male dikk, my guy thats you:dame:

Talmbout superman on a marvel thread:leostare:

You need to chill my guy:beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

people shyt on superman all the time. in fact to most that dont read his comics hes considered boring. and you arent using gary stu right