Zenn-La
giphy.gif

I don't know what the point of this thread is :russ:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Okay I'll bite...so who the hell is this Power Girl? That name is probably self explanatory as hell, but they got her looking like Taylor Swift in the face there...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I dont know who's bytch she fukked.... but these niccas really do hate Carol Danvers:mjlol:

Martha

Have her be force fed for years and youd get it. It's the same reason I was done with miles. But we've had this conversation before

As for op, I don't know why you entertain the bullshyt. They'll use blanket terms when they can't refute anything. Let them call you whatever and let it roll off your back like water on a duck

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Have her be force fed for years and youd get it. It's the same reason I was done with miles. But we've had this conversation before

As for op, I don't know why you entertain the bullshyt. They'll use blanket terms when they can't refute anything. Let them call you whatever and let it roll off your back like water on a duck

But I’m doubting these cats have or are reading the comics like that to know one way or another

Objection to that latter.

OP disregard my friends entire 2nd paragraph

Martha

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Smh

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should be happy. with that bald dude gone, things can finally happen to him that have lasting effects that he can learn from
Bendis created and pushed him. we shall see what hey do with miles.
Also this is comic books lol at lasting effects.