WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Comic fans always complain about inconsistent power scaling and rightfully so most times.

People complained that Black Panther defeated a powerful Cosmic Silver Sulfur by just grabbing him and tying his arms behind his back.LOL

Because it made no god damn sense.

Hahah. This is actually a really good point. Before Brian Bendis did what he did with that storyline, did Scarlet Witch ever do anything remotely comparable to that? Because what she did there essentially was become a walking talking reality stone/cosmic cube on a global [galactic?] scale. Which is cool and all.. but if that was just something Bendis pulled out of his ass [before removing her for like 5-6 years right after]... then that's "Spider-Man vs Firelord" territory as the nerds used to say.

No, Brian Micheal “continuity, what continuity” Bendis just likes to pull things out of his ass and put them on page and then act like he is a genius beyond approach when people call him out on his shytty writing and mischaracterization

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
its too late to introduce her period as far as I'm concerned:martin:
This is like watching American Idol or some other singing show,then when it gets down to the final two contestants,they bring out some other singer telling us she's as good as Whitney Houston:dahell:. And this is worst because Captain Marvel isn't considered Whitney by any one,Whitney is missed,Captain Marvel was never missed after how many movies:heh:?

Ever heard of fukking up the chemistry?
This.

Also

If Carol is so special and powerful why Nick did not call for her in the first Avengers movie? :comeon::camby:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This.

Also

If Carol is so special and powerful why Nick did not call for her in the first Avengers movie? :comeon::camby:
Cuz they already had a Hulk :youngsabo:

giphy.gif

But as I already said, the most likely reason is that he made a decision to only call her in for specific shyt. Just like he only started the Avengers to deal with specific shyt and not every threat the world faces.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm more so interested in whether that black girl they cast is Monica Rambeau/Spectrum. Because in this post-BP world, there are characters like Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Doctor Voodoo, etc [who are essentially as powerful as your Thors, Dr. Stranges, and Cap Marvels] that need to get off the shelf in whatever this next phase is.

Infinity War and Avengers 4 were filmed in a pre-BP world, so they were still operating under some preconceived notions that extend to "girl power" representation. At this point, I think they've realized that black and brown girls want to kick ass and be "the most powerful" too, and don't see it as a one white girl fits all thing where they just accept Wonder Woman as their representation.

So i think in the next phase we're either going to see some of these aforementioned powerhouse characters appear/take the spotlight, or more race-bending like with Valykrie. Or both.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nick Fury was dedicated to putting together The Avengers in phase 1. Shield wanted weapons based on Tesseract energy and Fury wanted Avengers. This was how they were going to fend off world ending attacks.

Now there is always a desperation button in case Plan A and Plan B fails. A last ditch effort when your planning goes to shyt. That is what his pager to Captain Marvel was. She's gone for reasons we'll find out in her movie, so Nick was never going to depend on her to save earth. He wanted to depend on the local heroes that he's been working on organizing.

If the Avengers would have failed in Loki's invasion, THEN he could have sent the distress signal to Carol. But only IF it all seemed lost. There was never a point in Avengers where all seemed lost. At most, a section of New York was about to be nuked. But even that wasn't enough to push Nick to desperation.

The end credit of Infinity War is finally when Nick reached hopeless desperation. The Avengers failed. Either he sent the distress then, with half of humanity vanishing, or the distress signal is never getting out.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I'm more so interested in whether that black girl they cast is Monica Rambeau/Spectrum. Because in this post-BP world, there are characters like Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Doctor Voodoo, etc [who are essentially as powerful as your Thors, Dr. Stranges, and Cap Marvels] that need to get off the shelf in whatever this next phase is.

Infinity War and Avengers 4 were filmed in a pre-BP world, so they were still operating under some preconceived notions that extend to "girl power" representation. At this point, I think they've realized that black and brown girls want to kick ass and be "the most powerful" too, and don't see it as a one white girl fits all thing where they just accept Wonder Woman as their representation.

So i think in the next phase we're either going to see some of these aforementioned powerhouse characters appear/take the spotlight, or more race-bending like with Valykrie. Or both.

Monica was the better captain marvel and her powers are so different and can be used in so many ways that that flexibility would of been great to see on screen. The best thing carol danver has ever done has been getting her powers taking by rogue

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep saying this? After 10 years of set up for one of the greatest mcu villlains y'all really think captain marvel is just gonna come out of the blue and solo shyt :pachaha:

Y'all even mcu fans? :pachaha:

:russ:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Spectrum and Blue Marvel could easily stand toe to toe with MCU Thanos. I agree, definitely need some Black heavy hitters in there. There's virtually none currently on either Marvel Studios or WB/DC's roster. I'm also kinda sick at looking at how the ground level Black characters have been treated(this includes T'Challa).

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Yep that's what I'm waiting on. In one comic its Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica and maybe Spider-Man as avengers. Also Captain merica was black too in one edition I saw.

I doubt they go that black for obvious reason but it will be more African American heroes in the next phase if they follow the story closely and have all the license to there characters.(X-Men,Fantastic 4)
-
I really wanna see the storm and black panther relationship playout because there is some interesting aspects of it and I wanna see how Coogler handles them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
yea its official some of you nikkas are retards, u think she gonna beat thanos by herself, boy u crazy he gonna push her shyt dafuq in. its gonna be a group effort, also more powerful dosen't mean stronger. thor and hulk are roughly the same strength and durability wise tho id give the strength edge to hulk due to the rage thing and how A4 will give him his moment, but thor due to his vast skills is more powerful even tho hulk can fukk with him and win. yall too butthurt over this shyt who cares as long as nikkas are getting their proper shine. lmao adam warlock ok he cool and all but thanos stomping him too and he's appearing in vol 3 so stop hoping for him :camby:
:skip:

"With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we’ve ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she’s introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we’ve ever had." - kevin feige

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Woman hating nerds in here raging. Danvers ain’t even hit the screen yet and y’all hating. Relax and be patient and clutch your comics for dear life and just enjoy this shyt for what it is. I doubt she solos Thanos all by herself.
:dahell: nikka I said that I'd rather Scarlet Witch be the most powerful :aicmon: