WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Weird I never knew who Captain Marvel was. Turns out, it was Ms Marvel this chick Rogue killed way back. She was dead the whole time i read comics :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:skip:

"With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we’ve ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she’s introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we’ve ever had." - kevin feige

Yup and her powers on the grid are mostly 4's and 5's which is far below Dr. Strange, Hulk and Thor but listen we know what this is about. Marvel wants to introduce their "Rey" or their Wonder Woman.

They're going for the female demographic with this one "See women kick ass too!" I'm not mad at it, it was bound to happen :manny:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dont be selective breh. finish that time runs out shot

pr4TbFK.jpg

nu14RBD.jpg
Is that a dildo tchalla threw at her?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Everything that isn't white and male is SJW propaganda. You guys just want us to all worship white male dikk. Superman is an overpowered Gary Stu, but because he's a white male he's the GOAT. They're all overpowered IMO. Like the scale of power for some of these superheroes makes me roll my eyes, but the only time people got beef is when the character isn't a white male. Suddenly it's an SJW agenda. GTFO with that shyt.

1. People shyt on Supes all the time with his OP, boring ass. Piss poor example.

2. The comic power levels are fukking insane. It's stupid. I can't be on any one side of this debate. It's all stupid. Captain Marvel's power level might be off but the whole shyt is ridiculous so who cares?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Do people shyt on Thor? or Thanos?

Define what you call a Gary Stu. Because a perfect male who has very few flaws is a Gary Stu. IMO, Superman checks those boxes.

Thanos is boring as fukk to me. Jiren before Jiren. Glad they changed up the simp shyt for the movie but his character arc is still wack to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You obviously have some issues with xmen characters, breh.
Yet and still,....
Wolvie would fukk yo wife and you know it, bub.
Plus, you know if storm came to life.
she would treat you, too.
Stop it.

Wolvie would give your wife the cheeky bull, bub.

Art Barr

A Art

Art

Artbarr

I been reading comics before you had your first set of brass knuckles. I have no issues with xmen.

I take issue with someone thinking a man that can be controlled with a pad and pencil can fukk my wife, even if brought to real life. Stop.

No one besides me can and will ever fukk my wife unless I license it via divorce. Obviously my wife would become a nun if I ever left her so yea I don't see what Logan can do here. After me there's only the good Lord :ufdup:

Storm will treat me alright. Shell put a hurricane in her jaws and blow me

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also I think Carol's brand will be helped by the new movie. Carol's main problem is more often than not she's written as a rather unlikeable bytch who gets shine for being a "symbol" of female empowerment. Not all her books are like this ( I enjoyed her 2014 run for what it was) but her problem is she seems more like a symbol than a person. Also the fact that she has gotten progressively more masculine to the point where she just seems like Tony with t*ts at this point.

But I feel like the movie will write her in a much more likeable manner and marvel will see that, change her up to be more inline with the MCU persona.

Fall 2019 Carol gonna have brie haircut.:jawalrus:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A Art

Art

Artbarr

I been reading comics before you had your first set of brass knuckles. I have no issues with xmen.

I take issue with someone thinking a man that can be controlled with a pad and pencil can fukk my wife, even if brought to real life. Stop.

No one besides me can and will ever fukk my wife unless I license it via divorce. Obviously my wife would become a nun if I ever left her so yea I don't see what Logan can do here. After me there's only the good Lord :ufdup:

Storm will treat me alright. Shell put a hurricane in her jaws and blow me

You hurt.

You damaged.
LOL.

You still hate'n wolvie. After all this time.
Damn I told yo ass to stop reading that dumb ass mutant marvel shyt two decades ago.

Also,....nikka, Mowgli how old are you?

Art Barr

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They both rock wifebeaters and troll the streets at night :mjgrin:
These street guys really be thinking everyone's wife is there's.ik

You hurt.

You damaged.
LOL.

You still hate'n wolvie. After all this time.
Damn I told yo ass to stop reading that dumb ass mutant marvel shyt two decades ago.

Also,....nikka, Mowgli how old are you?

Art Barr
What sort of critique does revealing my age bring me into before I answer that pal. I may not be willing to participate in psychological warfare so late in the evening

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also I think Carol's brand will be helped by the new movie. Carol's main problem is more often than not she's written as a rather unlikeable bytch who gets shine for being a "symbol" of female empowerment. Not all her books are like this ( I enjoyed her 2014 run for what it was) but her problem is she seems more like a symbol than a person. Also the fact that she has gotten progressively more masculine to the point where she just seems like Tony with t*ts at this point.

But I feel like the movie will write her in a much more likeable manner and marvel will see that, change her up to be more inline with the MCU persona.

Fall 2019 Carol gonna have brie haircut.:jawalrus:

Bendis fukked her over with Civil War 2.

Conversely, from the moment i read the description of what type of tone this CM movie was going to be, I instantly recognized it as drawing from the Sue Deconnick(?) writer; the one who paired Carol up with Rhodey in the first issue of her last volume iirc.

Her Carol was "sassy"/girl comedy-like and not at all serious or drill sergeant bytchy. Problem was, after that first issue Marvel made the writer launch Carol into space, away from her supporting cast, and interacting with made up aliens and overall stupid plot lines. So we didn't get to see more of this sassy "fun" Carol with the other books going on at the time. Hickman used her sporadically but he had her more as the arrogant chick who got embarrassed by the Hulk in a fight.

Then after Hickman's Secret Wars ended and a new creative team took over Carol's book, that's when you started getting this boy'ish looking drill sergeant Carol who no one really cared for [including her own teammates/peers!], climaxing with Rhodey's death and the ensuing character assassination of Carol... all administered by Brian Bendis.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These street guys really be thinking everyone's wife is there's.ik

What sort of critique does revealing my age bring me into before I answer that pal. I may not be willing to participate in psychological warfare so late in the evening

I know,....
You gotta get permission from your wife.
Who wit hugh-velrine right now.
So you not going be engage'n in psychological warfare. You need authentication and she with hugh-wolvie and her cell don't ring cause it is off and goes to voice mail.

Just fukk'n wit'chu.
I hope you and ya wife well, my nikka.

Art Barr

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is some of Sue Deconnick's Carol, the writer/run I feel they'll be drawing strongly from for the CM movie. Not too different than how they drew strongly from Priest's run with BP as a foundation while still picking tidbits from other writers as well.

qC3inyuoPCxuB2IKORxvK66MMWNE0uMA_VzPL4rPZEX_Qi5rnWIUn5TeaJ570xjvVu3bS0FtAyaD=s1600

yNGDIs5MD6BCVfjFHfGWYAMGcPLvlzXqGjSlAkWgcbuELUVMBoXt_ddsURzQn2sJ-xoeW5MTuG5q=s1600

4_5MceUkvVQunKubj9GaTWDhBNnx2h0dZceOIKW4LmkYLrSZvTqsn5qS32WlmxD-IwzuJDUZOIYh=s1600

rVT5rrIh-ICAlK4NcIz6phrV74UH7quBc9OkLPuhG9qUGSvzBCF-Ssir4CvsSwr50Beh9xtWlzLn=s1600

This Carol just seems like the obvious choice, but we'll see i guess