WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts

Ultimate Marvel imprint don't get a quarter of the credit it deserves for laying the MCU foundation with its grounded realism

Nikkas hardly know that the plot of the first Avengers movie is the plot of Ultimates 1(Chitauri invasion)

Ultimate Hulk the GOAT Hulk while we at:wow: Nikka was fukkery on two feet

Ultimates completely and wholely sucked.
They were only written by new artist trying to revenue grab and make a movie adaptation. Instead of actual stories that were high quality. Plus writing bullahit stories with garbage Hollywood style everything. That is why the shyt don't work and marvel in comics is still in trouble.

Art Barr

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simped mistress death.
Anyway, I find the character in the comics to be bih made and rewrote to not make any sense. In the movie it plays out better.
In the books, if you were to ask me. The infinity guantlet hurt marvel draw and made the entire marvel landscape about dude. When originally the marvel universe was better and had way better balance and intrigue.

All the big bad villains always suck.

Personally. Marvel should go with the Thor gets two hammers and pounds him to shyt finish personally. Yet I will let them cook to see how they solve this whole thing.
Maybe Adam warlock, gets his shine. Maybe captain marvel dies and they bring the black captain marvel in.

Art Barr
Well in the comics Death resurrected him to bring balance to the universe by killing half the population so the motive is just like the movie. I like the movie but if we would've got Thanos Quest as a movie and he was represented like how he was in that book then he would hands down be the best movie villain.

If anything I think Infinity Gauntlet push the marvel cosmic side to limelight. Instead of having to read an issue here and there in books that weren't selling that much the whole cosmic side was in one big crossover book that showed Marvel had a full cast of characters that weren't the Earth based costumed type

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Smh i dont like this at all, thor and hulk been in several movies turning up their power levels and now we just gonna have this space chick come in like ":troll:"

I bet thanos dont even hurt her either cause they never show women getting the hands in these movies like the men :beli:

If she solos thanos im out :beli:

I think maybe disney is trying to create a current female version of supes just in the marvel universe. Where she is the marketed flagship. Then if it never works.
they can flip it off and use the dark captain marvel content.
To draw and move away from the female supes direction.

I kinda see their vision with this.

It is like their way to rework and fix any issues in marvel as a gateway via the movies.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ain't your wife, Asian tho.

Wolvie would Tap you out in front of and shag you wife in front of you.

Stop it.

You sound like you know wolvie could take your female if he was real.
Wolvie a fictional character is cooler than Brian pumper, too. Like the false equivalence here.
Sumfin you wanna tell us breh.
Some short Canadian took yo female, bub.

Art Barr
Just because you relate to an animal like Logan doesn't mean storm isn't downgrading like a Bird would.

Wifey dont like cacs pal. Logan would need to keep it pushin. I can say whatever I want to that nikka and he won't do shyt :heh:

If he put two claws on the side of my forehead like he's about to give me the middle claw special I'ma tell him take it in blood faggit, suck my dikk :pacspit: and he won't do shyt

He's a hero.
:umad:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just because you relate to an animal like Logan doesn't mean storm isn't downgrading like a Bird would.

Wifey dont like cacs pal. Logan would need to keep it pushin. I can say whatever I want to that nikka and he won't do shyt :heh:

If he put two claws on the side of my forehead like he's about to give me the middle claw special I'ma tell him take it in blood faggit, suck my dikk :pacspit: and he won't do shyt

He's a hero.
:umad:

Look, at you hiding behind wolvie is the good guy.

Wolvie would poke you and ask how does it feel bub.
Then go shag your wife.
after he dominated you in lopsided combat.
I feel that bout it ass talk tho. I will give you that.
You came back bout it.
Yet wolvie got the cheat code to Asian women breh.

Plus in real life ...
I don't care what your wife saying to you.
If hugh Jackman approach her.
she is adultering , my nikka.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Look, at you hiding behind wolvie is the good guy.

Wolvie would poke you and ask how does it feel bub.
Then go shag your wife.
after he dominated you in lopsided combat.
I feel that bout it ass talk tho. I will give you that.
You came back bout it.
Yet wolvie got the cheat code to Asian women breh.

Plus in real life ...
I don't care what your wife saying to you.
If hugh Jackman approach her.
she is adultering , my nikka.

Art Barr

I'll take my chances. A good guys don't kill because they got called faggit.

I own my wife and a clown like Logan or a homosexual like Hugh Jackman would get moved to the side so my wife can watch me think about nothing.

Sorry my wife isn't Japanese so Logan has no cheat code there and my wife is not a bird like storm who would leave her two children and husband for a maniac with PTSD.

The fact you think this is actually plausible shows how thot like you believe a woman to be.

Disregarding the fact that some of us know Brazilian jiu-jitsu so we have the real cheat code, nikka.

Has that hoe storm even had a baby by anybody yet. Please she is a side piece with superpowers

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yall really arguing over your wives and fictional characters
BOttGGb.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll take my chances. A good guys don't kill because they got called faggit.

I own my wife and a clown like Logan or a homosexual like Hugh Jackman would get moved to the side so my wife can watch me think about nothing.

Sorry my wife isn't Japanese so Logan has no cheat code there and my wife is not a bird like storm who would leave her two children and husband for a maniac with PTSD.

The fact you think this is actually plausible shows how thot like you believe a woman to be.

Disregarding the fact that some of us know Brazilian jiu-jitsu so we have the real cheat code, nikka.

Has that hoe storm even had a baby by anybody yet. Please she is a side piece with superpowers

You obviously have some issues with xmen characters, breh.
Yet and still,....
Wolvie would fukk yo wife and you know it, bub.
Plus, you know if storm came to life.
she would treat you, too.
Stop it.

Wolvie would give your wife the cheeky bull, bub.

Art Barr

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Facts

Ultimate Marvel imprint don't get a quarter of the credit it deserves for laying the MCU foundation with its grounded realism

Nikkas hardly know that the plot of the first Avengers movie is the plot of Ultimates 1(Chitauri invasion)

Ultimate Hulk the GOAT Hulk while we at:wow: Nikka was fukkery on two feet

I couldn't fukk with the Ultimate U. Spidey was cool for the first couple of years, X-Men lost my interest quick, and Ultimates started off strong but then most of that ish went to trash. Fantastic Four was horrible, but we did get The Maker I had been saying for years that he needed to make his way over to the 616.

A couple of characters I liked better than their 616 - Hawkeye, liked the changes for Falcon, Captain Britain, Kitty...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
its too late to introduce her period as far as I'm concerned:martin:
This is like watching American Idol or some other singing show,then when it gets down to the final two contestants,they bring out some other singer telling us she's as good as Whitney Houston:dahell:. And this is worst because Captain Marvel isn't considered Whitney by any one,Whitney is missed,Captain Marvel was never missed after how many movies:heh:?

Ever heard of fukking up the chemistry?

Ayo :russ::laff: