WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know,....
You gotta get permission from your wife.
Who wit hugh-velrine right now.
So you not going be engage'n in psychological warfare. You need authentication and she with hugh-wolvie and her cell don't ring cause it is off and goes to voice mail.

Just fukk'n wit'chu.
I hope you and ya wife well, my nikka.

Art Barr
Don't try to glaze over that final venom with hee hee. Hee hee hell nikka.

Logan is only taking another good guys girl. He's a rebound nikka for when the rigidness of order wears a simple minded bytch down. My wife and i operate on a higher level that a psychopath like Logan just isn't equipped to crack through even the humiliation of assault. I'm so sorry but that troubled tough guy shyt is for the Birds.

Like Storm. :umad:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Logan is only taking another good guys girl. He's a rebound nikka for when the rigidness of order wears a simple minded bytch down. My wife and i operate on a higher level that a psychopath like Logan just isn't equipped to crack through even the humiliation of assault. I'm so sorry but that troubled tough guy shyt is for the Birds.

Yeah, you still damaged.

I think that was you.
Who had that I hate wolvie stance back in the day.
If not you, you channelling the guy who hated wolvie. no real xmen fan speaks negative of wolvie.

You just jaded, damaged, hurt and bitter.
You should have stopped reading comics from marvel.
as soon as the image guys left.
Definitely marvel should never have gotten a sale from you.
when the Ben reilley shyt kicked off. They don't own themselves now just because of shyt like that.

I think you read that shyt way to long.

When, xmen started looking like fake domestic ripoff manga and not like a real domestic comic. You should have abandoned ship.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, you still damaged.

I think that was you.
Who had that I hate wolvie stance back in the day.
If not you, you channelling the guy who hated wolvie. no real xmen fan speaks negative of wolvie.

You just jaded, damaged, hurt and bitter.
You should have stopped reading comics from marvel.
as soon as the image guys left.
Definitely marvel should never have gotten a sale from you.
when the Ben reilley shyt kicked off. They don't own themselves now just because of shyt like that.

I think you read that shyt way to long.

When, xmen started looking like fake domestic ripoff manga and not like a real domestic comic. You should have abandoned ship.

Art Barr
I'll get back to you tomorrow.

I gotta eat raisin Bran

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yo can we stop with the storm slander.:gucci:

She a classy lady.:obama:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yo can we stop with the storm slander.:gucci:

She a classy lady.:obama:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Kelly sue was the beginning of the switch up. I bought the first few issues; they were entertaining...

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
1. People shyt on Supes all the time with his OP, boring ass. Piss poor example.

2. The comic power levels are fukking insane. It's stupid. I can't be on any one side of this debate. It's all stupid. Captain Marvel's power level might be off but the whole shyt is ridiculous so who cares?

People don't mention his gender or race when they shyt on Superman or Thor. My point is that when people shyt on female or poc superheroes they mention their gender and/or race in connection to the bashing. White male superheroes never have that type of scrutiny. They're judged on powers and personality alone. It's really fukked up to see black folks doing the same thing.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimates completely and wholely sucked.
They were only written by new artist trying to revenue grab and make a movie adaptation. Instead of actual stories that were high quality. Plus writing bullahit stories with garbage Hollywood style everything. That is why the shyt don't work and marvel in comics is still in trouble.

Art Barr
But it did work:manny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly i don't really care:yeshrug:
Tbh my favorite women super hero is 1.wonder women
2.Storm
3. Rogue

:yeshrug: