WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Marvel isn't trying to turn lil white girls into lesbians by role model proxy.

Is the character supposed to be a lesbian?
If so,....
Now, we about to go to war on marvel.
As making gay superheroes makes no actual fukkin sense at all.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is the character supposed to be a lesbian?
If so,....
Now, we about to go to war on marvel.
As making gay superheroes makes no actual fukkin sense at all.

Art Barr
She's not but what kinda woman has a half shaved head besides a lesbian or a thot ?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol: I can seen him being played by the guy that plays Ezekiel on The Walking Dead

They made his brother formidable looking, so they better not make him look like a lame!

Granted I ain't watch TWD in 4-5 years, so I'm just going by recollection. Ezekiel is the Marley breh with the tiger in the comics?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's been around for a bit but, as you know, like many black and brown characters he hasn't had the same consistent opportunities as his white peers. He'll get a big bump, like he became sorcer supreme 8-9 years ago, but just as quickly they jobbed him out and killed him off.

He's been back on an upward climb tho.

Thanks for this.

Marvel had a better grasp on diversity in the eighties.
This whole sjw take in comics is bullshyt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She's not but what kinda woman has a half shaved head besides a lesbian or a thot ?

In this day and age, I feel you.
In the comic book realm I have a disconnect to the sjw shyt they supposed have going on I read about.
My daughter uses captain marvel on that video game where they give you characters. That is her gateway.

Art Barr

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's been my biggest fear for YEARS now.

Monica deserves better than to be another Rhodey or Heimdall [i.e. another "black best friend" to make the white character not totally vanilla to audiences].

Monica actually led the Avengers in the 80s and is one of the most powerful characters period. What they are gassing up about Carol ironically enough actually applies to Spectrum/Monica.

I don't want her to be a token black friend in the 90s who is just an old lady once the movie cuts to present day. I'd rather they just separate her completely and introduce her as her own character in later movie.

This is what I'm worried about also.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, mostly due to her name and this being announced as a movie. I mean the gawd Feige likes her so I'm sure he will do his best to get writers to write a likable character. And the movie has been announced years ago.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!

We not gonna humor this anymore:shaq2:

Straight up.

Let this movie fail and see what happens:rudy:

JLaw ain’t nothing but ONE CALL away:sas2:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People act like they want movie studios to take chances and when they do they crucify them.
Carol Danvers is a comic book character with a weird history, when I collected comics she wasn't around. She was just somebody Rogue got her powers from. For that she has always intrigued me. Historically she has like no rogues gallery or highly successful story arcs. Making a movie about her is a huge risk as their is litttle worthwhile source material to pull from. I applaud the audacity of making a blockbuster movie about her and will wait and see what they deliver. In Marvel we trust. Excelsior! :banderas:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mohawk_storm_in_color_by_rdauterman-d5z7my4.jpg

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
at ease soldier...

she aint beating no goddamn Thanos by herself.

:marvelbill:
She ain't she going to rally the troops because the bytch can move thru space and gather the heroes..

She would get washed on a 1v1 with Jiren I mean thanos