Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I was reading a related article about white women slave owners who would commit infanticide of their mixed children by their black slaves to cover up their infidelity and not bring shame to themselves.

For much of the nineteenth-century, abortion was largely unregulated, and it was not limited to poor, immigrant, or black women; upper- and middle-class white women, too, had abortions (Caron, pp. 22-23). This would have allowed white women to have affairs with black men with some level of confidence that they would not be caught.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inqu...uth-a-socio-historical-analysis?client=safari

But let some tell it, it was only the white man. They gladly had mixed children and only the white man was cruel to mixed and black people.

c00ns reading this like........
giphy.gif

"White women are victims of White Male Supremacy Brehs, They're innocent." :mjcry:

"Their Fathers and Uncles Forced Them To Vote For Trump Brehs.":mjcry:

"White Women Had No Rights Brehs.":mjcry:

"We Even Got To Vote Before Them Brehs."
:mjcry:

"Hold me...Emily.":mjgrin:

:russ::mjlol:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously.

Look at that Tila tequila thread. Chick was on her twitter calling black people ******s and talking about bout white nationalism/supremacy and some poster is talking about "I'd still hit it"...

:scust:

PATHETIC.
Tila is Asian (Vietnamese). A lot of them are whitewashed though. Not surprised to hear about her racism. I'm glad Twitter suspended her account.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
On top of what has been said, in general it's "hard" for people (regardless of race) to see women (regardless of race) as "bad". We are preconditionned to see them as nice, caring, gentle people by default. That's why girls get less harsh punishment at school than boys do, for the same thing they did. That's why women get shorter prison terms than men (if they get convicted at all). That's why when a relationship goes bad instantly it's the man's fault, and if it's the woman's fault, well in some way it's because the man didn't care enough her/whatever, so it's still the man's fault.

So when people talk about Nazis, they envision men, like women weren't part of the Nazi war effort and weren't ratting out on Jews too. When people here in France talk about extreme-right, they STILL see old white men, even though the goddamn LEADER of Front national is a woman. Doesn't matter.

That's why I don't care for the whole "intersectionnality" thing. This female (mixed) friend of mine told me once she would always feel sympathetic to the white woman, even if that white woman is racist, because "she's also oppressed for being a woman" :dwillhuh::francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
On top of what has been said, in general it's "hard" for people (regardless of race) to see women (regardless of race) as "bad". We are preconditionned to see them as nice, caring, gentle people by default. That's why girls get less harsh punishment at school than boys do, for the same thing they did. That's why women get shorter prison terms than men (if they get convicted at all). That's why when a relationship goes bad instantly it's the man's fault, and if it's the woman's fault, well in some way it's because the man didn't care enough her/whatever, so it's still the man's fault.

So when people talk about Nazis, they envision men, like women weren't part of the Nazi war effort and weren't ratting out on Jews too. When people here in France talk about extreme-right, they STILL see old white men, even though the goddamn LEADER of Front national is a woman. Doesn't matter.

That's why I don't care for the whole "intersectionnality" thing. This female (mixed) friend of mine told me once she would always feel sympathetic to the white woman, even if that white woman is racist, because "she's also oppressed for being a woman" :dwillhuh::francis:
Negative sir, all the bs rhetoric goes out the door, when you consider that they are the main benefactors of the system. And their silence is a form of consent.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Okay....Then let's just say that White women are oppressors of Black women to make nikkas feel better. :troll:
That doesn't negate you being a fraud, though. :mjlol:

You love cacs but shyt on pawgs. Paradox personified. :troll:

"Pawgs" are cacs dumbass. :mjlol:Jesus, you nikkas pretend like White women are a seperate entity from their own race.

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Okay....Than let's just say that White women are oppressors of Black women to make nikkas feel better. :troll:

"Pawgs" are cacs dumbass. :mjlol:Jesus, you nikkas pretend like White women are a seperate entity from their own race.

:mjlol: I know, cornball.

In context, anyone with a brain would know that I was referring to male cacs. But because you're so caught up in sex change, claiming to be a black man, when you are a wench, your brain stopped functioning.:mjlol:

Still on your knees wenching, huh?:ehh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
possibly because of misogyny and because of our male centered society. therefore it leaves little possibility that a woman could be far enough ahead where she could control anything let alone oppress anyone not female. but i doubt any conversations would be had on that topic, it's easier to just say "yeah, they can oppress too", which is true however less likely, than to realize it's more likely, if you're a male, that you've done something oppressive, given your male privilege weighed against your black skin, to another female.

simply i'm saying it's less likely, given majority of us being males paired with the fact some of us are black, that we've experienced oppression from white women.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
possibly because of misogyny and because of our male centered society. therefore it leaves little possibility that a woman could be far enough ahead where she could control anything let alone oppress anyone not female. but i doubt any conversations would be had on that topic, it's easier to just say "yeah, they can oppress too", which is true however less likely, than to realize it's more likely, if you're a male, that you've done something oppressive, given your male privilege weighed against your black skin, to another female.

simply i'm saying it's less likely, given majority of us being males paired with the fact some of us are black, that we've experienced oppression from white women.

Fair enough. :ehh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:mjlol: I know, cornball.

In context, anyone with a brain would know that I was referring to male cacs. But because you're so caught up in sex change, claiming to be a black man, when you are a wench, your brain stop functioning.:mjlol:

Still on your knees wenching, huh?:ehh:

You weird ass nikka. Now you're on ignore.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ya'll made "Birth of a Nation" flop because you were the ones calling him a rapist everywhere even when he was acquitted and the victim wasn't even a black woman. And you were the ones who led the boycott.

Yes, Ray's wife took him back, but black women destroyed his career and you are the reason why he doesn't have a job today and his wife is also suffering for it. Maybe when you learn to shut up like white women always do when the accused is white - people won't call you out for your hypocrisy.

I'm just trying to create a balance here. Even if black men stop messing with white women, white women already have black women on the chokehold and they control black women.

I'm with you on Nate Parker, but Ray Rice??? RR was a washed up RB on video hitting his wife like a dog. Breh did himself in.