Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've met plenty of real cool white girls in my day..

Now that I think about it they gave me attention cause they wanted the D:jbhmm:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Ya'll dont realize that white women were oppressed too :mindblown:

For centuries they were kept under lock and key by the white man and deprived of freely gettin black dikk.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Ass and titties :manny:

Damn fukkin right breh. She can keep me as a slave any day as long as my only duty is to give her dikk on the regular:whew:

1347484002.jpg

Incogno

Pro
Daps
To the posters who are questioning my post...

I'm not saying all black men have a connection to white women...

But Some black men do see themselves in white women...as weird as that sounds....

Some white women confidence will always come from a black man...

And some black men confidence will always come from a white woman

More and more.. I'm seeing this connection...

And more and more..you understand it...because its spiritual.....

Superiority complex
Inferiority complex

But I'm just worried about the black women who take what these black men say as gospel...as if their false gods.... and who try to change themselves because of what's projected on them..... who can't sense this..

These men who are obsessed with white women... and degrade black women ......are not men I would wish on any woman...

Men who see black women and white women as fellow human beings are the men who are capable of true love..

More and more...I'm understanding this..its a blessing..

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Yo shut your dusty ass up...:childplease:
You sound wild stupid right now...
All you do is generalize us and you look dumb as fukk...
You never go after your sistas on this white shyt...
You clearly have an agenda...
We get it bytch black men ain't shyt...
You've made that clear multiple times...
Okay than now what?...
Bounce if your unhappy and we ain't offering you shyt...
I'm really tired of you hoes painting us with this broad ass brush...
Take your dumb ass on somewhere bihh...:camby:
n
STFU, you dweebs generalize black women on here constantly. And bm do put these m'fkin white hoes on pedestal. Don't get mad at me bruh I'm just go off what I experience offline and online. Not every single black male but enough that its noticeable and embarrassing. Black women do NOT lust after white males at the level of black males but I'd go in on they ass if they did because it would just as embarrassing.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
n
STFU, you dweebs generalize black women on here constantly. And bm do put these m'fkin white hoes on pedestal. Don't get mad at me bruh I'm just go off what I experience offline and online. Not every single black male but enough that its noticeable and embarrassing. Black women do NOT lust after white males at the level of black males but I'd go in on they ass if they did because it would just as embarrassing.
And those "dweebs" are shytted on constantly you don't see that though because it doesn't fit your "black men ain't shyt" agenda your on...
Don't act like I ain't peeped your bullshyt...:camby:
Those same nikkas drooling over cac women are shytted on also...
But of course you don't notice that either...:camby:
And just because " black women don't lust at the level that black men do" makes a difference right?...:dead:
Get your dusty cry baby bitter ass on somewhere...:camby:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I see a lot of people here just do not want to see white men and white women as one, which they are. Some seem to get validation from white women wanting black men. Look at that shytty joy people had over price Harry supposedly dating a biracial woman, as if its some sort of validation or victory. The only thing good about that is if its true love or the royal treasury being at her disposal.

Is the world over still mainly patriarchal? Absolutely, but women in some instances aren't as powerless as men like to think.

"Bedbucks" - love white/other women but hate and look down on the men. Coz black men are real men and have irresistible BBC...:comeon:

"Bedwenches" - love white/other men but hate or don't care for their women coz women of other races wish they had our, black women's, full lips and curvy bodies and versatile natural hair and ageless skin....:comeon:

White supremacy is real yes, but its so maddening hearing black folk worship others. I believe to an extent its just some level of low self-esteem and deliberate c00nery which we blame on society and media, coz otherwise wouldn't we all be bucks/wenches?

Accept it and move on. White women played a part in slavery and racism, a huge part. Just as many white men and women worked to try help end it.

Last edited:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I don't know...

I just know some of these relationships between white women and black men are weird..

I mean the dynamic always consist of a woman who wants her beauty validated by the man....while the man is trying to gain validation by vicariously living through the woman....

And these people are always so attention starved...Jesus!

..I really believe a lot of black men and white women are spiritually connected....

I feel the same way about black women and white men.