Why pre order any next gen console now!?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
it doesn't make any sense I'm waiting until next year to get my Xbox I will wait a year after that to get the PlayStation both of these launches are pretty much abysmal and the only people that are purchasing these at launch seem to be fanboys and people with money to burn:mjlol:

I'm saving for a house neither console is offering anything worth pre-ordering or getting day one and a lot of us know that but a lot of you all are delusional so you'll purchase it anyways and it'll collect dust for a little bit:mjlol:

Xbox and playstation blew it.

Keep lying to yourselves tho.
if you're saving for a house $500 for a console is nothing compared to a down payment and shouldn't effect the purchase of said house.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Xbox for me because I literally don’t have to do anything but buy the system for less thab $400 with my trade-in.

Just because at this point. All my games transferred over and upscaled including my next-gen upgradeable games, don’t have to buy any additional accessories, more powerful, still can gameshare, etc.
This has had to be explained too many times to count now

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Not like you're really saving much waiting a year
At most it will be $50 off or come with a game bundled

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm a grown ass man I don't trade in games consoles, if I buy it it's mine I'm not trading it in to purchase something else...

That's broke nikka, I don't have an actual career and I work a entry level position activity.:mjlol:
What kinda logic is this?

I could buy 10 ps5s and break 9 if I wanted to but I'm not above taking a couple hundred bucks for something I have no use for and will be collecting dust. :dead:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm a grown ass man I don't trade in games consoles, if I buy it it's mine I'm not trading it in to purchase something else...

That's broke nikka, I don't have an actual career and I work a entry level position activity.:mjlol:

If you don't want it, don't buy it. I'm trying to play demon souls and have a better system for when heat drops, I dont even got the ps4 pro and I got a 4k tv. You talkin about other people are broke when you sayin essentially you aint gonna spend 400 cause you wanna get a house, like 400 is the difference between that :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Myles
Ratchet and Clank
And countless PS4 backlog titles

plus I don’t have a UHD player. Will likely buy a few titles on Black Friday to test out on the 5
:yeshrug:

there’s no way you’re buying a new system to play those games. Y’all gotta stop

Funny thing is PS5 launch lineup is light years better than PS4. PS4's launch was dogshyt. :pachaha:

Atleast on the PS4 you had experience exclusive to that system

Nawwww It's a it's a cash grab.

Clearly.
A new gen system is not a cash gram
It's fomo and it's ok breh I had that shyt for stuff when I was younger too
Buying a new gen system is not fomo