Why pre order any next gen console now!?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do you own a house have you ever saved for a house?

Why would you purchase a video game console when you could just put that money into your savings or investment portfolio to help save.

Especially when you probably won't be playing that console because there are no games:mjlol:

nikka it’s a 500 dollar console. Not a new car. Not a washer/dryer set. Not even a new Mac.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
nikka it’s a 500 dollar console. Not a new car. Not a washer/dryer set. Not even a new Mac.
It's nothing I need so it's going to wait.

Are you a home owner sir?

If so when you were saving to purchase a home were you buying miscellaneous stuff for $500?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I inherited my grandfathers house and before that owned my own condo. Never stopped me from buying what I want especially on the gaming tip. Plus there’s all types of deals and payment plans to get these joints.
Understood I'm frugal so I really don't spend unless absolutely necessary and It will have to be a price that I agree with:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DEMON TIME OVER HERE BROKIES!!!!!

3682482-shot_8.png

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
lol ok, you just don't have the money. Got it. :mjlol:
No I don't have the money to purchase a $500 console with games I can play now... You're right I sure as hell don't have the money for that:mjlol:

Oh do I remember being young and dumb those were the days...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you buy a new console day 1, you're buying it so you can have a new toy to play with and there is nothing wrong with that.
True but buying new toys just to brag is not a broke nikkas game which is what most arcadium posters are...

The smart ones pocketed their corona checks for these consoles...

The dumb ones spent the check on OnlyFans and up in other threads talking layaway financing...:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No I don't have the money to purchase a $500 console with games I can play now... You're right I sure as hell don't have the money for that:mjlol:

Oh do I remember being young and dumb those were the days...
So you have never upgraded your cpu or GPU on your PC to play games at better speeds and resolutions? You only do it when you cant meet the minimum requirements?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yall all sound like some consumer whores I kept the same phone for 7 years because I knew that these companies were making phones to be faulty and to be replaceable in 12 months or 18 months.

We got to stop giving everything to these companies that really give us damn near nothing for our money.

Today was awful and y'all are happy about it which is weird.
:mjlol: