Why pre order any next gen console now!?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want it, don't buy it. I'm trying to play demon souls and have a better system for when heat drops, I dont even got the ps4 pro and I got a 4k tv. You talkin about other people are broke when you sayin essentially you aint gonna spend 400 cause you wanna get a house, like 400 is the difference between that :mjlol:
It's a unnecessary expense

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yall all sound like some consumer whores I kept the same phone for 7 years because I knew that these companies were making phones to be faulty and to be replaceable in 12 months or 18 months.

We got to stop giving everything to these companies that really give us damn near nothing for our money.

Today was awful and y'all are happy about it which is weird.
thats YOU so if we dont buy new phones every year like SOME ppl but buy a new console every 6-7 years somehow we consumer whores ? but the iphone/android/tv nikkas get a pass every year ? i dont hear yall on they ass :camby:foh

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
thats YOU so if we dont buy new phones every year like SOME ppl but buy a new console every 6-7 years somehow we consumer whores ? but the iphone/android/tv nikkas get a pass every year ? i dont hear yall on they ass :camby:foh

They consumer whores too and get influenced by fomo it's pathetic.