Why pre order any next gen console now!?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they're future safe. the next gen games are still coming. now because of the trade in deals

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying the logic that it's not worth the price because it can't do XYZ is a slippery slope. Someone can easily say why buy a PS4 for $400 in any year since it doesn't play PS3/2/1 titles.
As they should we have not gotten a clear answer why there is next to no backwards compatibility on these consoles and them increasing the price for games.

It's a money grab and people are emotionally invested in these consoles because they played them since their childhood and clearly are getting taken advantage of and I guess that's okay because y'all seem to be happy so I guess I'll just let y'all do y'all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka said he saving for a house :laff: If 500 is hurting your pockets like that can you really afford one?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
nikka said he saving for a house :laff: If 500 is hurting your pockets like that can you really afford one?
Do you own a house have you ever saved for a house?

Why would you purchase a video game console when you could just put that money into your savings or investment portfolio to help save.

Especially when you probably won't be playing that console because there are no games:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If you buy a new console day 1, you're buying it so you can have a new toy to play with and there is nothing wrong with that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As they should we have not gotten a clear answer why there is next to no backwards compatibility on these consoles and them increasing the price for games.

It's a money grab and people are emotionally invested in these consoles because they played them since their childhood and clearly are getting taken advantage of and I guess that's okay because y'all seem to be happy so I guess I'll just let y'all do y'all.
People buy sneakers for hundreds of dollars and phones for hundreds of dollars yearly. A $500 console once every 4 to 5 years is hardly a cash grab. A cash grab would be something Nintendo charging $60 for three old emulated games. Anything you want that you pay for can be spun as a cash grab.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
People buy sneakers for hundreds of dollars and phones for hundreds of dollars yearly. A $500 console once every 4 to 5 years is hardly a cash grab. A cash grab would be something Nintendo charging $60 for three old emulated games. Anything you want that you pay for can be spun as a cash grab.
Nawwww It's a it's a cash grab.

Clearly.