Why pre order any next gen console now!?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
that Blu-ray drive is worth more than all those games you just said I promise you that. I would go to Best buy and buy up so many UHD and enjoy those because that list of games I'm sorry in my opinion is not worth buying a console at launch not even close.
Yeah, I’ll looking to cop Chadwick’s entire catalog in UHD if I can find them.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You can sell your PS4 or Xbox and trade it in towards a new console. Not sure why people are making this more complicated than it needs to be.
I'm a grown ass man I don't trade in games consoles, if I buy it it's mine I'm not trading it in to purchase something else...

That's broke nikka, I don't have an actual career and I work a entry level position activity.:mjlol:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Games I'm currently playing on the PRO have all been confirmed for making use of the PS5's hardware. Will be playing them on the 5 from here on out. D2 Beyond Light, BL3 DLC 3&4, Ghost of Tsushima's upcoming co-op, The Ass of Us 2 MP when they finally decide to announce it, and these launch titles.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
All those got to get the PS5 memes do whatever you got to do to get the PS5 that shyt look weird to me now

actually it always looked weird to me why would I try to date a 57-year-old female so she could buy me a damn PlayStation all those jokes seem like there is a lot of truth in them and people can't afford these consoles and that's sad.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a grown ass man I don't trade in games consoles, if I buy it it's mine I'm not trading it in to purchase something else...

That's broke nikka, I don't have an actual career and I work a entry level position activity.:mjlol:
I didn't tell you to trade it in, I said you CAN do either one and upgrade since the PS5 will do and play everything the PS4 can.

Amazing how this is suddenly a broke man's choice. I'm buying a $700 GPU tomorrow along with some car parts, far from broke dog. That's like saying if you sell or trade in a car you broke. :mjlol:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I didn't tell you to trade it in, I said you CAN do either one and upgrade since the PS5 will do and play everything the PS4 is doing. Amazing how this is suddenly a broke man's choice. I'm buying a $700 GPU tomorrow along with some car parts, far from broke dog.
for $499 why can't it play PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 games why!?!

so replaying pa4 games with minimal graphic improvements that you just got done playing a couple months ago I can't...:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for $499 why can't it play PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 games why!?!

so replaying pa4 games with minimal graphic improvements that you just got done playing a couple months ago I can't...:mjlol:
Don't you got your PS3 still? :unimpressed: Since you don't trade or sell your consoles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m in day one for the upgrades to the games.

Y’all too caught up in the console wars “next gen” stuff

Going 4K 60fps with faster loading and better quality of life/experience is well worth the money. Especially with trade in deals. If you play lots of games you have no reason not to upgrade.

unless you are a broke boy:mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never had one that's why I want better backwards compatibility... I'm sure as hell not about to buy a PlayStation 3 now:mjlol:
I'm just saying the logic that it's not worth the price because it can't do XYZ is a slippery slope. Someone can easily say why buy a PS4 for $400 in any year since it doesn't play PS3/2/1 titles.