Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does anyone else on here have an XB1X, a PS4 Pro, and a 4K TV with HDR 10 other than me and maybe @Ciggavelli ?
Because I do, and jokes aside, the differences aren't as significant as the stans would have you believe.
I mean, I enjoy a good joke but if we're keeping it real for 2 seconds, you'd be hard pressed to spot any significant differences in real life.
This is the same type of frame per second and pixel counting I consitently gave Sony stans a hard time for.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Does anyone else on here have an XB1X, a PS4 Pro, and a 4K TV with HDR 10 other than me and maybe @Ciggavelli ?
Because I do, and jokes aside, the differences aren't as significant as the stans would have you believe.
I mean, I enjoy a good joke but if we're keeping it real for 2 seconds, you'd be hard pressed to spot any significant differences in real life.
This is the same type of frame per second and pixel counting I consitently gave Sony stans a hard time for.
Yea...for the most part you're right.

However, you're right if a breh made a new thread about the issue and there was a circle jerk of brehs dapping him.

That's not what you see here. You see a person revisiting a thread meant to shyt on the X1X as if it were a gimmick console.

You should copy and paste this post for if an Xbox nikka decides to create one of those pointless threads.

In this thread, though... you'd have more utility stating that the X1X is worth the upgrade or not, doing so without shytting on the PS4Pro and include that edgy fighting game smilie as the cream on top.

:feedme: Post the smilie for the culture.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yea...for the most part you're right.

However, you're right if a breh made a new thread about the issue and there was a circle jerk of brehs dapping him.

That's not what you see here. You see a person revisiting a thread meant to shyt on the X1X as if it were a gimmick console.

You should copy and paste this post for if an Xbox nikka decides to create one of those pointless threads.

In this thread, though... you'd have more utility stating that the X1X is worth the upgrade or not, doing so without shytting on the PS4Pro and include that edgy fighting game smilie as the cream on top.

:feedme: Post the smilie for the culture.
:DAIGOYANKEE:My post addresses both sides of the stannery.
:DAIGOCOFFEE:I told Sony stans for years to stop building their arguments around individual pixels and frames per second because of how cyclical technology is.
:DAIGOMJLOL:All of these boys get laughed at because what doesn't matter today ends up mattering tomorrow based on what their console has and doesn't have this season.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I do and I agree with you

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
And what does that get you visually?

Sharper grass?

Is that really worth celebrating like you just won the lottery?
Breh...

Look at the first page of this thread...brehs were in caps lock erection mode b/c of the chance to shyt on the console.

Now, it's cool that the X1X seems to be able to handle a game like this better than the competition.

It's less "I won the lottery" and more "I hope brehs can shut the fukk up with the trolling now" vibe.

Of course you'll have that one xbox nikka go dumb...but the majority are happy that this isnti another thing that'll degrade the arcadium into a beating a dead tenessee whiskey to death criticism of msft

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:DAIGOYANKEE:My post addresses both sides of the stannery.
:DAIGOCOFFEE:I told Sony stans for years to stop building their arguments around individual pixels and frames per second because of how cyclical technology is.
:DAIGOMJLOL:All of these boys get laughed at because what doesn't matter today ends up mattering tomorrow based on what their console has and doesn't have this season.
My morning is complete! :banderas:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What exactly have you experienced on the X on that LG OLED?

Fight Night Champion and better grass in RDR2 ? :mjlol:

No a consistently better experience. Frame rates, load times, all of that. A lot of the 4K updates for the AAA games look brand new. Say what you will, WAY better experience than with the base XBO or the S.

See above.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You not a gamer if you don't cop the Xbox One X and Red Dead. These Sony fanboys are not gamers but Sony Fanboys. Get off that shyt and experience 4K gaming.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No a consistently better experience. Frame rates, load times, all of that. A lot of the 4K updates for the AAA games look brand new. Say what you will, WAY better experience than with the base XBO or the S.

See above.
It's all subjective, and again, I'd like to hear from the people that actually own and have significant experience with both consoles in the best settings.
In my experience, the differences are not as significant as many of you who are just repeating someone else's info online would believe.
Stans would have you believe that playing on one console vs the other is like playing on a N64 vs a PS4.
If you're going to base your gaming existence around FPS and Resolution than you should move on to PC gaming (which is coincidentally the direction MS is moving their gaming strategy towards).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You not a gamer if you don't cop the Xbox One X and Red Dead. These Sony fanboys are not gamers but Sony Fanboys. Get off that shyt and experience 4K gaming.
Honestly...I might get it on both as a test with a newer game.
Right now, the majority of people I play with are on PS4, and I'm interested in the RDR2 multiplayer.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Breh...

Look at the first page of this thread...brehs were in caps lock erection mode b/c of the chance to shyt on the console.

Now, it's cool that the X1X seems to be able to handle a game like this better than the competition.

It's less "I won the lottery" and more "I hope brehs can shut the fukk up with the trolling now" vibe.

Of course you'll have that one xbox nikka go dumb...but the majority are happy that this isnti another thing that'll degrade the arcadium into a beating andead tenessee whiskey to death criticism of msft
Who was trolling though?

The thread is clearly in response to games for the X up until last night not living up to the visual expectations MS promised...Calling them out on that is not trolling...

All us PC breh knew the power under the hood of the X was legit and kept telling y'all that...but a gaming console is only as good as the games created for it and nothing on the X took full of advantage of that power...

It took R*, a 3rd party dev to deliver sharper blades of grass for xbots to finally have something to brag about for their X investment...Thats why I asked is this really worth celebrating and pointing fingers at the other side over...