Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Could you stop lying to yourself tho, the Xbox one x is much better than a 580 :stopitslime:

You previously said people are being disingenuous :mjlol: all you're doing is talking pc parts you heard of and making direct comparisons to the parts alone. You are not factoring how the parts work in real world environments which vary on PC but is not on console. So the optimization boost you are not accounting for is criminal if you wanna act like you're making honest calculations :ufdup:

I could stop there, but how about that rx580 you wanna hang your hat on, why are you not talking about the bandwidth in the Xbox one X that is equal to a titan xp? I mean, this is how (or better yet, where) the Xbox one X is able to reach 4k gaming. To reiterate a line back when the Xbox one originally launched,

Its about balance :blessed:

Yea. About that.

Here's how Microsoft's $500 Xbox One X compares to a PC | PC Gamer

Scorpio's GPU has 40 customized compute units clocked at 1172MHz; and Scorpio boasts a generous 12GB of GDDR5 RAM with a memory bandwidth of 326GB/s—substantially higher than the 8GB and 256GB/s of AMD's RX 580 PC graphics card. To get that kind of memory on a PC graphics card, you'll have to step up to a GeForce Titan Xp. Keep in mind, however, that on the Xbox One X the memory is split between GPU and system, with Microsoft recently saying developers will be able to use 9GB of the GDDR5 RAM.

But don't mistake the GPU specs in Scorpio for equivalent PC power. There is no chance in hell the Scorpio's graphics power is anywhere near that of a Titan Xp just because it has the same amount of memory. If you were to buy something equivalent, expect an AMD RX 580 or GeForce GTX 1060, but those desktop graphics cards have less video memory.

This bandwidth allows the Xbox One X to do higher resolution 4K gaming, as long as the developers don't go overboard on things that rely on computational performance.

And this is what I been saying from jump.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yea. About that.

Here's how Microsoft's $500 Xbox One X compares to a PC | PC Gamer

And this is what I been saying from jump.
Your saying that while ignoring EVERYTHING else. You still failed to acknowledge you was being disingenuous by saying its equal to a rx 580. Only thing you see is that it's not on par with a titan xp (which I never claimed)

Everything in the article you posted backs up what I said to the T :stopitslime: so now you wanna act like Devs are relying too heavy on computational performance? Or that's what you thought? So whay do you know about DirectX :ufdup:

Another thing, what you know about cloud processing :banderas:

And another another thing... How come you're still directly comparing PC hardware to console? You do know that consoles can get more out of a card than a PC can. Then they optimize shyt so great that you cannot directly compare parts. Especially a part that is heavily modified. You don't acknowledge any of this when you post, and it's why your post are incorrect.

Now the system just launched so it's not fair to expect everything to be perfect out the gate. The system gets more powerful as they get more comfortable with it. Finally, there is no game that relies heavier on computational performances than crackdown 3 and yet that is 4k 60fps so how about you stop making all these doomsday post and let the system cook. All of the actual experts have said it's legit and delivers :umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Your saying that while ignoring EVERYTHING else. You still failed to acknowledge you was being disingenuous by saying its equal to a rx 580. Only thing you see is that it's not on par with a titan xp (which I never claimed)

Everything in the article you posted backs up what I said to the T :stopitslime: so now you wanna act like Devs are relying too heavy on computational performance? Or that's what you thought? So whay do you know about DirectX :ufdup:

Another thing, what you know about cloud processing :banderas:

And another another thing... How come you're still directly comparing PC hardware to console? You do know that consoles can get more out of a card than a PC can. Then they optimize shyt so great that you cannot directly compare parts. Especially a part that is heavily modified. You don't acknowledge any of this when you post, and it's why your post are incorrect.

Now the system just launched so it's not fair to expect everything to be perfect out the gate. The system gets more powerful as they get more comfortable with it. Finally, there is no game that relies heavier on computational performances than crackdown 3 and yet that is 4k 60fps so how about you stop making all these doomsday post and let the system cook. All of the actual experts have said it's legit and delivers :umad:
This is mad text. Lol. Bro whatever u say. Move goal posts all u want. I ordered one this morning cause I recently set up a dedicated room for my PC and the console would be a great addition for my entertainment set up. When u coppin?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is mad text. Lol. Bro whatever u say. Move goal posts all u want. I ordered one this morning cause I recently set up a dedicated room for my PC and the console would be a great addition for my entertainment set up. When u coppin?
Move goalposts all I want? :stop: The moving goalposts is you saying that's a lot of text when we are discussing the inner workings of a system. You can't break that down in a line or two, that's why you only read a line or two from that article :ufdup:

The exact part where the Xbox one X is capable of reaching 4k is where you stopped reading. You saying you copping one after crying about how it's not powerful enough is a cute easy to bow out but I'll take it :win:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Move goalposts all I want? :stop: The moving goalposts is you saying that's a lot of text when we are discussing the inner workings of a system. You can't break that down in a line or two, that's why you only read a line or two from that article :ufdup:

The exact part where the Xbox one X is capable of reaching 4k is where you stopped reading. You saying you copping one after crying about how it's not powerful enough is a cute easy to bow out but I'll take it :win:
Nah. I always said I was coppin. And I never said it couldnt reach 4K. I said it couldnt reach native 4K in alotta games without compromises. Ive always had all consoles. Not gonna stop now. But nevermind the rest of that shyt. When u coppin?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When u coppin?

Court still playing on this breh... :francis:

syntax-olevia-lt-32hv-lcd-tv-a-5660906b5f9b583386b845bb.jpg

He got a ways to go before coppin an X1X without a decent TV first. :francis:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
please tell me why you continue to feed a troll? do you think hes this retarded in real life?