Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:DAIGOYANKEE:My post addresses both sides of the stannery.
:DAIGOCOFFEE:I told Sony stans for years to stop building their arguments around individual pixels and frames per second because of how cyclical technology is.
:DAIGOMJLOL:All of these boys get laughed at because what doesn't matter today ends up mattering tomorrow based on what their console has and doesn't have this season.
There’s is no “both sides” tho.

You don’t see X1X owners posting pixel counting threads with every game release. Like Sony stans did

Xbox fans aren’t running around referring to games as “the best multiplats” :mjlol:cause they own an Xbox like Sony stans did.

All you got on this forum is the revenants of Sony stanary coming back to haunt these clowns:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who was trolling though?

The thread is clearly in response to games for the X up until last night not living up to the visual expectations MS promised...Calling them out on that is not trolling...

All us PC breh knew the power under the hood of the X was legit and kept telling y'all that...but a gaming console is only as good as the games created for it and nothing on the X took full of advantage of that power...

It took R*, a 3rd party dev to deliver sharper blades of grass for xbots to finally have something to brag about for their X investment...Thats why I asked is this really worth celebrating and pointing fingers at the other side over...
No dummy:smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There’s is no “both sides” tho.

You don’t see X1X owners posting pixel counting threads with every game release. Like Sony stans did

Xbox fans aren’t running around referring to games as “the best multiplats” :mjlol:cause they own an Xbox like Sony stans did.

All you got on this forum is the revenants of Sony stanary coming back to haunt these clowns:mjlol:
I've seen this before several times but don't care enough to go digging for old posts. :DAIGOYANKEE:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Who was trolling though?

The thread is clearly in response to games for the X up until last night not living up to the visual expectations MS promised...Calling them out on that is not trolling... [Breh, this thread was made in June 2017, months before the X1X or any X1X game ever came out. You're mistaken.]

All us PC breh knew the power under the hood of the X was legit and kept telling y'all that...but a gaming console is only as good as the games created for it and nothing on the X took full of advantage of that power... [The Xbox One X, for many people, was a upgrade from the base Xbox One that was available. I remember articles about Phil Spencer indicating they were expecting this console to overtake Sony as it was billed as a luxury version of their console. Clearly there were people dedicated to the Xbox brand and very happy with it so a more powerful gaming console within the same echo system was looked forward, too]

It took R*, a 3rd party dev to deliver sharper blades of grass for xbots to finally have something to brag about [To finally have who to brag? Rockstar? Phil Spencer? Xbox gamers? Find me an X1X owner who regretted or appeared lukewarm about the console before RDR2 came out. You confuse nikkas being happy but not loud on an internet forum for them not having anything to brag about. Stop. nikkas been happy about the system since day one. Even some "all us PC brehs" ask @Ciggavelli ] for their X investment...Thats why I asked is this really worth celebrating [And yes, it is worth looking back at threads like this and being happy that the trolling and bullshyt had no weight at the end of the day.] and pointing fingers at the other side over...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No a consistently better experience. Frame rates, load times, all of that. A lot of the 4K updates for the AAA games look brand new. Say what you will, WAY better experience than with the base XBO or the S.
Those games from this gen?

If they are what are they?

Name me what games from THIS GEN are not just "sharper blades of grass" better on the X over the pro...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else on here have an XB1X, a PS4 Pro, and a 4K TV with HDR 10 other than me and maybe @Ciggavelli ?
Because I do, and jokes aside, the differences aren't as significant as the stans would have you believe.
I mean, I enjoy a good joke but if we're keeping it real for 2 seconds, you'd be hard pressed to spot any significant differences in real life.
This is the same type of frame per second and pixel counting I consitently gave Sony stans a hard time for.
I do

The difference is there, but like you said its not huge.

If you don't have a true 4K HDR tv then I don't think the difference is significant otherwise I think its enough to warrant one over the other if you are OCD about having the "best versions" of your games on console.

I'm tempted to red box red dead at some point to see the difference in person.

But I feel like it's probably the 1st big multiplat game where the difference is more than clear.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else on here have an XB1X, a PS4 Pro, and a 4K TV with HDR 10 other than me and maybe @Ciggavelli ?
Because I do, and jokes aside, the differences aren't as significant as the stans would have you believe.
I mean, I enjoy a good joke but if we're keeping it real for 2 seconds, you'd be hard pressed to spot any significant differences in real life.
This is the same type of frame per second and pixel counting I consitently gave Sony stans a hard time for.

I’ll still feel ripped off copping a pro due to the lack of 4K Blu-ray. The system just feels incomplete, but man I may have to get one. I want to see what Horizon, 2k look like in “4K”.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Those games from this gen?

If they are what are they?

Name me what games from THIS GEN are not just "sharper blades of grass" better on the X over the pro...
Can't comment on the Pro. I have zero desire to own a Sony console this gen. I don't play the types of exclusives they have, and my friends are on XBL from last gen.

Games I can personally attest to:

Halo 5
Halo MCC
Fallout 4

These games have a massive improvement on the X. There are more, but that's what I have off the top of my head.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: I see lots of comments have been posted while I was away at work. Going to scroll back up to read the fukkery :mjlol: