Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The One X is a flat out better console than the PS4 Pro. That can’t be disputed. Whatsoever. Now it’s all about the games. Let’s see if Microsoft takes full advantage of this momentum. Or it could end up like PS2 vs Xbox all over again. Or let alone. 3DS vs Vita.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The One X is a flat out better console than the PS4 Pro. That can’t be disputed. Whatsoever. Now it’s all about the games. Let’s see if Microsoft takes full advantage of this momentum. Or it could end up like PS2 vs Xbox all over again. Or let alone. 3DS vs Vita.

It’s technically a more powerful console not a better one. Being better is subjective . I would say the better console is the one with the best exclusive games. And right now, PlayStation has that over Xbox.

This is coming from someone who owns an xbox one x as well.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It’s technically a more powerful console not a better one. Being better is subjective . I would say the better console is the one with the best exclusive games. And right now, PlayStation has that over Xbox.

What exclusives you rocking right now? You a Madden head you better see how this shyt look on the X breh amazing.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

This is coming from someone who owns an xbox one x as well.
I know fam. I meant from a technical standpoint.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The people who buy an Xbox One X are.
Could you stop lying to yourself tho, the Xbox one x is much better than a 580 :stopitslime:
It is if u adjust some settings. Which is what the One X does. And nikkas getting mad at me for saying that. Like I’m lying or some shyt. Lol
You previously said people are being disingenuous :mjlol: all you're doing is talking pc parts you heard of and making direct comparisons to the parts alone. You are not factoring how the parts work in real world environments which vary on PC but is not on console. So the optimization boost you are not accounting for is criminal if you wanna act like you're making honest calculations :ufdup:

I could stop there, but how about that rx580 you wanna hang your hat on, why are you not talking about the bandwidth in the Xbox one X that is equal to a titan xp? I mean, this is how (or better yet, where) the Xbox one X is able to reach 4k gaming. To reiterate a line back when the Xbox one originally launched,

Its about balance :blessed:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
What exclusives you rocking right now? You a Madden head you better see how this shyt look on the X breh amazing.
I’m not willing to buy another Madden just for updated graphics. The game is not that great this year. So I’m good just rocking the ps4 version. If there is a legit Xbox league next year I might cop. I have that ea games subscription so I play the pre release version on the box every year.

As far as games I’m playing right now my ps4 - Rathet and Clank, Infamous second son, Street Fighter 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn expansion.

On my Xbox one X I’m playing Gears 4 and Newest Forza. I haven’t been able to get into Forza yet because I’m waiting on my wheel stand to get delivered. This is my 1st Forza ever. I’m hoping having the wheel and shifter is going to make this game :banderas:

And I’m playing Zelda and Mario on switch.

Too many games so little time :damn: