Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’ll still feel ripped off copping a pro due to the lack of 4K Blu-ray. The system just feels incomplete, but man I may have to get one. I want to see what Horizon, 2k look like in “4K”.

It was a rush job due to Xbox One S. Microsoft played that shyt smart and released One X next year.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if you have a base version of one system you should get the mid gen leap of the next.

Although at this point I feel like everyone should wait until the next Xbox or Playstation.

But yeah if you have an Xbox s get a pro, and if you have an PS4 get an xbx1.

Covers all bases.

The only other outlying hardware factor is the 4k player.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As someone with a gaming PC that I frequently alternate between playing games at 4K on my TV to 1440P on my monitor, the differences you see here are emphasized for comparison purposes. You're not going to be playing w/e version you have with another one juxtaposed to it so if you only have one platform then it's pointless caring about this stuff.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel like if you have a base version of one system you should get the mid gen leap of the next.

Although at this point I feel like everyone should wait until the next Xbox or Playstation.

But yeah if you have an Xbox s get a pro, and if you have an PS4 get an xbx1.

Covers all bases.

The only other outlying hardware factor is the 4k player.

I'm copping a Larry X soon. Might get the old lady to cop for my Bday next week.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone else on here have an XB1X, a PS4 Pro, and a 4K TV with HDR 10 other than me and maybe @Ciggavelli ?
Because I do, and jokes aside, the differences aren't as significant as the stans would have you believe.
I mean, I enjoy a good joke but if we're keeping it real for 2 seconds, you'd be hard pressed to spot any significant differences in real life.
This is the same type of frame per second and pixel counting I consitently gave Sony stans a hard time for.
I have a 4K TV, Xbox One X, and a PlayStation Pro

The graphics difference between the X and Pro are noticeable are noticeable. Just about Every game both consoles have looks better on the X. I use my X for Multiplats and the Pro for PlayStation exclusives

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have a 4K TV, Xbox One X, and a PlayStation Pro

The graphics difference between the X and Pro are noticeable are noticeable. Just about Every game both consoles have looks better on the X. I use my X for Multiplats and the Pro for PlayStation exclusives
Word Word

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As someone with a gaming PC that I frequently alternate between playing games at 4K on my TV to 1440P on my monitor, the differences you see here are emphasized for comparison purposes. You're not going to be playing w/e version you have with another one juxtaposed to it so if you only have one platform then it's pointless caring about this stuff.
:mjlol:
Even if you're trying to downplay the PS4 version by blindly saying they look on par with each other, you have to realize that the PS4 version is doing everything the Xbox One version is doing at a higher resolution.
And don't give me that who gives a fukk about resolutions crap.
PS4 gets definitive console version of Watchdog(Xbone version resolution unknown)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
tumblr_mrxr4mctjQ1qmb7u4o5_250.gif