Why Isn’t Trae Young in the MVP Conversation ?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Atlanta Hawk fans..... Do you bite the bullet and match whatever offer comes in for Collins or do you still go through with the sign and trade depending on the price?

I wouldn't be too keen on paying a player a near max extension with no defined role on defense and can't generate offense without being assisted on. In a way, I feel like Capela makes him expendable, which is why they traded for him in the first place.

Hawks will let the market set his value. If it’s a max deal then Collins can walk. I’m cool at that $90 million dollar level but I’m not maxing out or coming close to maxing out a guy who is arguably not even the 4th best player on the team

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate BS like this for idiots like you. His fukking offensive impact is insane and it's been so since he was a fukking rookie. It's like you idiots use his defense as if it's a killer for us when it's not. At the same point, some of you guys are Steve Nash and Magic Johnson fans.
You just proved that you only care about offensive impact and not the rest of a player's game.

And you think the problem is everyone else who understands that MORE goes into winning basketball?

:what:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason non defense playing ass Luka is being talked about as a 1st team all NBA player :mjlol:

the agenda is real.

but fukk em we ballin

tenor.gif

You're still on Luka dikk after making that WOAT thread.

Remember, you're the C00N that said Black people need to stop always blaming the White Man. :mjpls:

Don't turn into a Fake Militant when it's convenient to push El DeBarge fragile ass.

Luka killed El DeBarge twice this season anyway. :umad:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You just proved that you only care about offensive impact and not the rest of a player's game.

And you think the problem is everyone else who understands that MORE goes into winning basketball?

:what:
Trae, Steph, Lillard, Nash, Magic, Luka, Iverson, shyt the list goes on and long dumbass.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.

But even take away size.

How many players at age 22 have averaged a double double with almost 30ppg on a playoff team?

Whenever we see the list I bet every name would be a first ballot Hall of Famer. Shaq and maybe a few others.

I think the fact that Luka is doing it slightly better at the same time has taken away from Trae’s historical greatness.

The media talks about Luka like he’s a child prodigy and wanna treat Trae like a 10 year vet. It’s weird.

:mjpls:

Hawks would be a play-in team. If they had to play in the Western Conference.

Go sit your dumbass down.

Luka pissed on the Hawks twice this season anyway.:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jokic does play defense, he’s been way better than last season on that end

trae is still arguably the worst defender in the sport, and went MIA for an entire month after Nash shytted on him :deadmanny:
He's not close the worst defender you dumbass. He's a solid team defender. man to man defense ain't even that important for PGs.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a “c00n slayer” that Stans a EuroCac brehs

:skip:

Does Luka hate Black people now? :heh:

Do you really know how stupid you sound. :mjlol:

Y'all are the same C00NS that get mad when nikkas don't vote for your CAC Messa political parties. :heh:

Ladies and Gentlemens, this is a perfect example of a Fake Militant. :mjlol:

And El DeBarge is married to a below average Cave bytch by the way. :mjlol:

You telling me he couldn't find a Black woman in Gayltanta. :mjpls: