"Now, I never had my dikk sucked by a man befo'
But you gon be the first you little trick ass ho
Then you can tell me just how it taste
But before I nut I shoot some piss in your face"

That's why :gucci:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
OK. does one hip hop act make the entire show hip hop?

Cmon breh
If breakdancing was going on thru out the whole show while others was performing other acts then it would be a HipHop slash whatever show

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
If breakdancing was going on thru out the whole show while others was performing other acts then it would be a HipHop slash whatever show

Just answer the damn question, breh.

You're out here changing qualifiers just so you can avoid my crucial and obvious point: incorporating a hip hop element into your non-hip hop thing doesn't make your thing hip hop. It simply doesn't. And anyone with hip hop sense can see this. Unfortunately, most can't and this is why you get tricked into supporting pop/non-hip hop acts that vulture.

Hip hop clothing is an element of hip hop, too. So because Adam Levine rocks a Wu-tang shirt all of a sudden this song/video is hip hop? Get real.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Quick should of produced more for others.

Alot of His beats were waisted on himself

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Just answer the damn question, breh.

You're out here changing qualifiers just so you can avoid my crucial and obvious point: incorporating a hip hop element into your non-hip hop thing doesn't make your thing hip hop. It simply doesn't. And anyone with hip hop sense can see this. Unfortunately, most can't and this is why you get tricked into supporting pop/non-hip hop acts that vulture.

Hip hop clothing is an element of hip hop, too. So because Adam Levine rocks a Wu-tang shirt all of a sudden this song/video is hip hop? Get real.

The shirt Adam Levine got on is hiphop. It doesn't mean he is hiphop

But it's different when you talk about making albums. Adam Levine ain't hiphop but if he decided to make an album singing over nothing but Rza, Preemo, Havoc beats then it would be considered a hiphop album he put out

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
...wait...why would u use some weird made up rule where real music is defined by not using a sample drum loop and act like Quiks history doesnt include that. LOL That would disqualify Quik as well.:heh:

That would also Disqualify Dilla and Q Tip.:stopitslime:

...U aligned Quik with a popular R&B band to prove some sort of point that had nothing to do with the fact that Quik had no stand out song like that in the 90's

Preemo got with Branford Marsalis to do the saxaphone thing and got Chaka Khan to do the vocals on this song.

Guru said "I want this as a single" and made it into a video..Now yes the song is a sample flip but Preemo has alligned his style with jazz and R&B, thats me showing he has a history of going outside of the Hip Hop genre.

But you want no samples.... Tho I totally disagree that not using samples defines "Real music" For argument sake of your weird made up rule I'l play along and say u got me with Preemo but come on homie....U know Rza got u with the no smaple thing

This song right here is Rza inventing like Coltrane

He gave Holocause his 1 memorable verse with this..

Both of those tracks sound like Classic Wu Tang shyt which means originality and both of them are Rza working the machine.

I dare you to say this isn't "Real music."
This not my era but quik shyt aged way better than premo and rza. That rza and preemo song you posted sounds dated. Quik music still sounds fresh thats way better than being hot just for a period.