Why is wolverine so popular?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Well, im sure it provides him roughly the same protection considering he has a healing factor.

Yes you were. You even hit me with the :camby:

I seent chew, friend but its all good like sherbert. You're just having fun out there.
You think that's schooling? :demonic:
You ignant ass nikka needs to shut your ass up, take that L I handed to ya and keem moving. You can't ask no damn retorical question with wrong facts around the questioning, :camby:
That adamantium is for attacking purposes btw, It's good for defense though, but It's not like he can't survive without it. :yeshrug:
You trying to hit me with that p*ssy passive agressive shyt :camby:
How you gon act like I'm wrong for that like I hit you with anything but playful banter :shaq2:
That's schooling :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You think that's schooling? :demonic:
You ignant ass nikka needs to shut your ass up, take that L I handed to ya and keem moving. You can't ask no damn retorical question with wrong facts around the questioning, :camby:
That adamantium is for attacking purposes btw, It's good for defense though, but It's not like he can't survive without it. :yeshrug:
You trying to hit me with that p*ssy passive agressive shyt :camby:
That's schooling :ufdup:
O now you're just being demonic and nasty. Sad.

Its ok to be a bozo sometimes but sometimes you just have to take the word of the friend when hes explaining his intent. Lets not live in our own dreamworlds when friends are telling you where they were coming from. I know my own mind more than you do so im not sure how you feel confident in telling me that in my hypothetical question i didnt know Wolverine had a healing factor before the procedure. That isnt some obscure fact that friends wouldnt know. Just stop it. My question was purely hypothetical based on the pain that one would have to endure, not so much sticking to the canon of the comic book. But ok, if you want to live in la la land so you can feel like you taught someone something about comic fiction, so be it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's because he's the best damn X-MEN character along with Magneto and Prof X, and has cool powers, abilities and a cool and funny attitude, who gives a fukk about character like the boring Cyclops or the useless Jubilee or "I've always got a headache at a crucial point" Jean Grey. Like someone else put it perfectly he was the "Stone Cold Steve Austin" of the show, a breh who did what he wanted, when he wanted, in a cool rebelious anti hero like way in addition to spouting out the most funny and badass one liners.

Wolverine, Magneto and Prof X are the three GOATS. A shoutout to both Beast and Bishop always liked those two.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Low key, gambit was cooler than wolverine. Wolverine was just more "gar"
yeah it was like wolverine had all the backstories, all the fleshing out, and all the run ins with villians he knew way back.So as a kid u r getting brainwashed into believing ok thats my favourite character.But gambit even tho he got crumbs (as far as characterisation/storylines) was just more cool and equally a bad ass loner in his own way.I didnt need the writers to hit me in the face with it to know it

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
gambit is not cooler than wolverine.

wolverine is 5-3", takjing these hoes off pure animal lust. gambit a pretty boy wit a new orleans french accent and plays with cards. hes bound to get some bytches. woleverine gets these bytches wet everytime he pops out the claws

woleverine is taht dude. his life is filled with pain. dudes powers hurt him as he pps razors out his friggin hands. he STABS people. what comic character sans punisher puts in deadly work like woleverine. he broke the super hero mold like austin did the good guy wrestler.

dude takes bullets, feels the pain and just ices whoever shot him.

his arch nemisis is a blood thirsty maniac and their feud is a top 5 feud in comics. he attempts to KILL while his team mates try n capture. he dont put up wit that shyt. hes a loner. he dont need noone else. i relate to his solo gangsta. His G is unmatched in the traditional marvel mode.

dude will go toe to toe with magneto (an obvious no no) or hulk and gives no fukks about it. he smokes cigars and drinks beer and whiskey trying to hold onto a drunk feeling he cant get.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The name is Gambit, remember it
Mon ami

2ep7xib.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked him better when he was playing the background in TAS with Cyclops the leader.