Why is wolverine so popular?

Spin

All Star
Daps
Wolverine character showed the most range of emotions. He was part of the X-Men, but never really was totally part of the group. He was a loner. It's like being in a school, but not being in the group with the cool kids. He had issues with his past and his obsession with Jean. When you add that up with his attitude and powers, you have a likable character.

Cyclops is like the Ivy League guy who never had any rough patches in his life. It's just not as easy for people to relate. I know his character background is his parents died in a plane crash or something when he was a kid, but he comes off a smug.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Wolverine character showed the most range of emotions. He was part of the X-Men, but never really was totally part of the group. He was a loner. It's like being in a school, but not being in the group with the cool kids. He had issues with his past and his obsession with Jean. When you add that up with his attitude and powers, you have a likable character.

Cyclops is like the Ivy League guy who never had any rough patches in his life. It's just not as easy for people to relate. I know his character background is his parents died in a plane crash or something when he was a kid, but he comes off a smug.
:stopitslime:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Would any of you go through the adamentium process if it guaranteed you an unbreakable skeleton and a healing factor?
He already had the healing factor before the adamantium was put on him:smh: how you think he survived? :heh:
Know your comics facts straight breh :camby:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Did they ever try and give sabretooth an adamantium skeleton?? Why not?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He already had the healing factor before the adamantium was put on him:smh:
Know your comics facts straight breh :camby:
Why dont you reread my question.

It really has nothing to do with comic canon it was more a question into whether or not you'd endure that sort of procedure for his powers and bones.

I know friend, i get it, you want to show the world how strong your knowledge of drawn characters are but lets not put friends on the spot like cleaning carpet stains and just cooperate when friends are trying to be friendly with friends, firend. :sitdown:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why dont you reread my question.

It really has nothing to do with comic canon it was more a question into whether or not you'd endure that sort of procedure for his powers and bones.

I know friend, i get it, you want to show the world how strong your knowledge of drawn characters are but lets not put friends on the spot like cleaning carpet stains and just cooperate when friends are trying to be friendly with friends, firend. :sitdown:
I got you :lolbron:
You fukked up and you know it, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got you :lolbron:
You fukked up and you know it, friend.
Im not into lying on my knowledge, friend so if i messed up there i would put pride aside to admit that. Its just a comic book friend. Its not like messing up 1+1. I know more about marvel comics than you do so theres really no way i wouldnt know these types of things. I was just asking a hypothetical question, friend.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
As a kid I never read a comic before but when i saw that x men cartoon in the 90's dude was my favorite lol

Thats who I tuned in for!

U kno its funny. I heard of Xmen as a kid in the 90's (im 30 years old) but i dont remember how i knew about them. No kid i knew really read comics. But once i saw that 1st episode. Wolverine was my fav.

"Im sending you back to oz in pieces" :damn:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im not into lying on my knowledge, friend so if i messed up there i would put pride aside to admit that. Its just a comic book friend. Its not like messing up 1+1. I know more about marvel comics than you do so theres really no way i wouldnt know these types of things. I was just asking a hypothetical question, friend.
I wasn't trying to school you either breh :ld:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Apparently Logan's bones, joints and connective tissue are laced while Sabertooth just has a laced skeleton. His claws arent adamantium tipped either.

Well, im sure it provides him roughly the same protection considering he has a healing factor.
I wasn't trying to school you either breh :ld:
Yes you were. You even hit me with the :camby:

I seent chew, friend but its all good like sherbert. You're just having fun out there.