Why is the Bronx considered the worst borough in NYC?

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Because faggóts, outsiders, carriers of blown out vaginas via multiple childbirths, díckriders who love the attention, people who’ve never stepped foot in NYC and spectrum surfers love speaking on what they don’t know.

Oh yea, once again another Coli NYC thread. How original :unimpressed:
Aggressive posting

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm from Mt. Vernon and after college I moved to Harlem. But I got a lot of friends in the Bronx so I frequent the area. Bronx is the poorest borough but it also is probably the most NY out of the rest. Most people there are from NY while Manhattan and Brooklyn got a bunch of transplants.
Being a Harlem Bronx niqqa the last 20 years and only really visiting Queens and Brooklyn I gotta say I like Queens better, food is amazing and the people are more down to earth. Brooklyn is the most overrated borough, they got this artsy pretense about them and try to act like they are liver than other boroughs when I don't think so and they let gentrification go nuts there. You gotta give it to the BX and to a lesser extent Queens they held their ground and still feels like it did 20 years ago.
Staten Island is just really hard to get to so people don't even consider it. I would say most NYers never even been there. lol
SI is huge and really should be its own thing. It's weird it's a borough of NYC.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
charming seaside ambiance

Somebody took their creative writing class very seriously.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You gotta explain why you have Queens #4...

For the record I've only been to Manhattan, wasn't that impressed. Like of course I get why it has the hype it does, but I'm also a city guy in general, so when I went, it wasn't like some small town kid seeing a large city for the first time, eyes wide open. It was a cool little trip, but not somewhere I need to go back to...

Now Queens, I have a real Jones to see Queens for some reason!
if your a "city guy"

there's literally nowhere more impressive than Manhattan foh:mjlol: And I've been to all of them in the states

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We called Orchard Beach "Chocha Beach".

Stop it. Look at an aerial view of the Bronx in Google Earth.

It is.

Then you are a fool. Nothing more I can say.

I grew up in the Bronx and saw the Manhattan skyline from my bedroom and balcony every day for 15 years. It never got old and always awed me. Even being in it as an adult still has me like :whoo::whew::banderas:\

City Island is Bronx territory.

Jonny's all the way at the end is my spot. Fried clams and fries with a large coke, sit outside and watch the water... :ahh:

NYC should give Staten Island to New Jersey.

No shyt Sherman of course orchard beach is chocha beach but we call seafood city chocha city :unimpressed:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Born and raised in the Bronx always be home but had to leave.. the things I saw and went through shaped me.

Maybe when I have kids one day I’ll take ‘em back and show them wassup

Shout outs to the 2,4,5,6 trains had me getting fly, and getting hoes

Almost got robbed on the 4 train for my Canada goose :heh: Had to fight four nikkas off on a crowded train!

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because

0d8.jpg

:mjlol: