Why is the Bronx considered the worst borough in NYC?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Tokyo > Anywhere in New York

45-facts-about-tokyo-1688094762.jpeg
No it isn’t. Nobody wants to live in a homogeneous place. Too many Japanese people in Japan. In New York City the white population is less than 40%

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
21-12 points? Lmao desperate loser.

Most people in the world prefer NY and London to Japan. Nobody wants to see Japanese people only all day.

Loser!

I posted multiple sources, and I would have kept going, but I knew you being the desperate NYC whore that you are wouldn't even read all of them.

There is a reason every single page you will find on the internet that compares these two places settles on Tokyo.

New York nikkas always hit the surprised Pikachu face when they realize they're the only ones that think NYC is the best place in the world :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I posted multiple sources, and I would have kept going, but I knew you being the desperate NYC whore that you are wouldn't even read all of them.

There is a reason every single page you will find on the internet that compares these two places settles on Tokyo.

New York nikkas always hit the surprised Pikachu face when they realize they're the only ones that think NYC is the best place in the world :mjlol:
All that yapping and a Japanese girl would feel offended to open up her sushi roll for you.

Comical.

Anime loving fakkit

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All that yapping and a Japanese girl would feel offended to open up her sushi roll for you.

Comical.

Anime loving fakkit

Where is all this animosity coming from? You don't even know me; we never even interact on this board :DWILL::russ:

And let's not do that. I've put more Japanese women to sleep than you have ANY woman, guaranteed. I could literally start a profitable onlyfans with nothing but the videos in my phone, stop playing with me breh lmao

Just because you #uglygang and could never pull an Asian broad doesn't mean the rest of us can't. Ask me for pointers next time

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Where is all this animosity coming from? You don't even know me; we never even interact on this board :DWILL::russ:

And let's not do that. I've put more Japanese women to sleep than you have ANY woman, guaranteed. I could literally start a profitable onlyfans with nothing but the videos in my phone, stop playing with me breh lmao

Just because you #uglygang and could never pull an Asian broad doesn't mean the rest of us can't. Ask me for pointers next time
This personal ass nikka.

Where your location at Naruto

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:hhh: what a fukkin loser.