Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he shouldn't have. Or talked about how good her breasts feel against him. Or how about she's thick. He shouldn't have done none of that shyt.

Drake went first. Kendrick made some allusions to Drake liking underage girls in euphoria but didn't really make the heavy accusations until after Drake dropped Family Matters. Actually Drake mentioned the rumors about himself on Taylor Made before Kendrick said a word about it rofl. So really he was the one who brought light to it more than anyone else.
Thank you. I know. I was being facetious. That’s why we’re all like 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

This is what YOU wanted! I don’t know wtf he thought K was going to do :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a million years who would have thought it would be Drake/Weeknd restoring that Tupac/Biggie feeling :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

The thing is, even though both of them are not like that. The knuckleheads around them are itching to crash out and prove something. nikka was talking crazy on Family Matters

Knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with a serenade
nikka said uh-uh
Almost started reaching for my waist

Can’t be turning into nuns and hopping online like “pray for my city” now :hubie:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Y’all don’t get it yet?

Drake is a Hero to lames and cornballs
because he’s the one that “made it” and became cool.

handshake-gangsta.gif

breh this is so right

Daps
The thing is, even though both of them are not like that. The knuckleheads around them are itching to crash out and prove something. nikka was talking crazy on Family Matters

Knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with a serenade
nikka said uh-uh
Almost started reaching for my waist

Can’t be turning into nuns and hopping online like “pray for my city” now :hubie:

I dont think they are. Haven't seen Drake say anything about prayers at all which is a little concerning if I'm being honest :lupe:

I hope brehs ain't really about to crash out...

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's totally fine for people to have different options of things as they age especially. I don't think that makes him weird. Dude likely has some form of PTSD from what he lived through as a rap fan after the Biggie v Pac shyt so I totally am fine with it. Generally getting the kids and shyt involved is a little OD and beyond rap persay but that's where it's at right now so it is what it is.. But he's just an old nikka who doesn't connect to what's happening and is afraid of things escalating which is fine.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think they are. Haven't seen Drake say anything about prayers at all which is a little concerning if I'm being honest :lupe:

I hope brehs ain't really about to crash out...

I’m not saying him specifically, I’m talking about the people doing commentary a la QuestLove.

This energy was invited by a specific someone. Now we’re seeing it play out closer to his home (pun intended)

:hubie:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is morbidly amusing - but it’s kinda funny to say “yall ain’t getting shyt shot”, and nikkas spin the block within a couple days

:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This.

Kendrick told him not to go low and he doubled and tripled down on it.

Mentioned his girl, which Drake stans (some of the same people in this thread, mind you) ran with as Drake or a body guard f*cked her.

Questlove wanted the battle to stay "yes yes yall, to the beat yall!" after that which was clearly not f*cking possible.

Never mind the "Take Over" sh*t.

Fred.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Kendrick told him not to go low and he doubled and tripled down on it.

Mentioned his girl, which Drake stans (some of the same people in this thread, mind you) ran with as Drake or a body guard f*cked her.

Questlove wanted the battle to stay "yes yes yall, to the beat yall!" after that which was clearly not f*cking possible.

Never mind the "Take Over" sh*t.

Fred.

Bro these people are crazy. Guy told him "this a friendly fade, don't mention the family crodie", after he had already name dropped his girl leading to crazy insinuations and assumptions - and what did he do next? Jumped on a track talkinbout "your son isn't yours" and told his girl to bend over and shake her ass for him and it was all "kekekeke" until Kendrick went lower

:francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Respect Questlove's musical contributions, but he's another instance where you can appreciate the art even if you may not align with the artist.

This awkward moment with Rosario Dawson let me know what kinda guy dude is.

He's clearly salty about it still and couldn't even laugh or play it off no matter how much time passed.

Lmao Not the energy she gave me Quest :umad:

Saw Rosario Dawson live in the flesh. I shoulda holla’d :sadcam:

At roots picnic she was in line to go to the porto potty. No security nothing just her and a home girl. I went the fan route and just got a pic….didnt hit me til after that her home girl wasnt even on some bodyguard hating shyt she was like ‘did y’all get the pic, maybe turn this way’ … My homies gassed it ‘she was mad approchable why you ain’t talk to her’

Quest probably just give pretentious vibes

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My point is it's not the first time a battle has went with really nasty lowblows. Quest can't act like women and children haven't been used in angles in battles before when they have.
This shyt a lil different tho. U gotta admit it. This shyt took a dark fukkin turn. I also think alot of the OGs expected more out of Kendrick based on his image. They didn't expect him to be so ruthless.