Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't understand how this nikka Questlove could be around Black Thought for so many years, and not have any iota of Thought's coolness rub off on him. It makes no sense :snoop:
Yeah they are most def the odd couple. Thought aint no gangster or nothing but the nikka is well respected in Philly and seems to know how to command respect from people without doing too much

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
because alot of these eastcoast artist still look down on westcoast rappers and get mad when westcoast gets a win
Yea, I think a lot t of the saltyness from eastcoast dudes is that it wasn't one of them that took on Drake on.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Questlove is a company man and a fan to celebrities. He is not a peer.

If Kendrick is a wif3b3ater and Drake's a p3do i'm glad that information is out there, I don't get why people want to push that stuff under the rug.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Damn y'all hate Questlove almost as much as you hate Drake. I really am surprised, doesn't seem wild that a person wouldn't want to hear two men who he probably is somewhat friendly with call each pedophile and wife beater over and over.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Questlove is a company man and a fan to celebrities. He is not a peer.

If Kendrick is a wif3b3ater and Drake's a p3do i'm glad that information is out there, I don't get why people want to push that stuff under the rug.
Because more than likely neither of them are either of those things and the only reason they said those things to each other were to win a rap battle.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man would have cried if he heard "No Vaseline"

I doubt he was even listening to that type of HipHop at the time. He most likely wasn't.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This is why Questlove needs to sit his dumbass down somewhere.

As one breh said earlier, he had no problems inviting Sexxy Red to the Roots picnic. So why is he crying now?