Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick is coming at Drake for:
  • Not being a father to his child(ren?)
  • Focusing on fake mafioso, vapid shyt when he was an upper middle class half jew that was on a tv show
  • Underage hoes
  • Putting peoples family that associate with him and his own kid in jeopardy having literal sex offenders on the payroll
  • You got another kid(s?) you hiding (allegedly)

Drakes coming at Kendrick for
  • That's not even your son you are taking care of and being a father for (think about how wild it is, he is shaming him for still being a father to this child, even if it was true, lmao)
  • You hit your fiancé (allegedly)

Tell another nikka that aint his son and he a wife beater, but you a whole pervert/scumbag with it? A friendly fade off the table :hubie:

For questlove to be this soft about it tells me a lot about his character as a man

The fact that he’s rich and famous and gets no buns should tell you about his character as a man.

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I can't believe Questlove is 6'4" shaped like Grimace:

quest-love-lc-inline-220608-de02dc.jpg

Grimace-Shake-Feature-01-720x720.jpg

QuestLove looking like QuestFood. Bootsy ass nikka

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Respect Questlove's musical contributions, but he's another instance where you can appreciate the art even if you may not align with the artist.

This awkward moment with Rosario Dawson let me know what kinda guy dude is.

He's clearly salty about it still and couldn't even laugh or play it off no matter how much time passed.

Dang I remember this. :russ:

He should have started playing the drums loud as hell to drown out the noise.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Fukk that nikka! Dot politely, sincerely, emphatically gave "ya boy" da beats. Hip hop saves itself once again.

Had Drake won in the court of public opinion, I'd have to extract myself from the culture.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone who riding with drake in the industry right now is suspect, dude was a plant since day 1, dude is mad disrespectful to American black folks, and got the nerve to not write any of his rhymes. Dude is a pedo and a fraud on top of everything its wild people still caping for him :hhh:

Drake hasn't grown or changed in 10 years..he was always like that and people tolerated it.
Its like you can be as disrespectful as possible and get away with it by having 'rapper' as your profession.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this is probably why Nas dissed the roots, which questlove was a part of, since the takeover/ether days

once a lame always a lame :francis:

This is a straight up lie. Thought he did called them sambo porch monkies(their charactrs form bamboozeled) This is not why Nas dissed them. The reason Nas dissed them is because they made the "never do what they do" video back in '96 going at the flashy rappers, then Black Thought gave an interview in the Source during 2000 shytting on commercial rappers (notably Jay Z. And I still have the issue). Then not only does the roots play back up to Jay Z for the unplugged album, but during the verses when he dissed Prodigy and Nas, they played their beats. They played NY State of Mind and Oochie Wallie.. That was Nas' beef with them. They chose sides first. Even if they would have played Jay's tracks while backing Nas, I'd think it was some sucka shyt.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Drake hasn't grown or changed in 10 years..he was always like that and people tolerated it.
Its like you can be as disrespectful as possible and get away with it by having 'rapper' as your profession.

Folks tolerated because he had J Prince and Birdman behind him. So that put the battery in his back to really feel invincible and do what he wants. He's basically Steve Urkel with a Stefan paint job