Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
East Coast dudes have been the absolute worst!

Shout out to Joe budden and Wayno, Rob Markman, they were the only fair ones in this
Nah I think you mean west coast dudes. They were never gonna judge this beef fairly, in any situation

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
By the very definition of the term.........people that are apart of the same community/profession.......they are snitching.......I'm not wrong........

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Nah I think you mean west coast dudes. They were never gonna judge this beef fairly, in any situation
They on code, that's how the streets roll.

east coast dudes were bias after kenny whopped his ass.

this my last post, the ovo bots are here lol

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love Kendrick’s music but throwing baseless pedophile accusations on another Black man is some sucka c00n shyt. And a lot of nikkas have had some weird envy/hate for Drake so of course they’re gonna eat that trash up and push their weird conspiracies.
*Looks at avi*
nikka shut yo compromised ass up :russ:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
It's inappropriate and I don't want to justify it.
But that entire thing of serenading a young woman on stage isn't about Drake it's about trying to make a special memory for the female. He shouldn't have kissed her once he found out she was 17 though.

Yeah he shouldn't have. Or talked about how good her breasts feel against him. Or how about she's thick. He shouldn't have done none of that shyt.

/thread

Also, just to verify because, silly me I’ve forgotten:
What came first? Mentioning Whitney & DV allegations, or the p3do allegations?

I…I just want to know who “went low” first 👀👀 :coffee:

Drake went first. Kendrick made some allusions to Drake liking underage girls in euphoria but didn't really make the heavy accusations until after Drake dropped Family Matters. Actually Drake mentioned the rumors about himself on Taylor Made before Kendrick said a word about it rofl. So really he was the one who brought light to it more than anyone else.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's the same thing @Sad Bunny was saying. A lot of ppl have a problem with both Drake and Kendrick after this cause they feel it never should have went as low as it did.
Yep - this aint about either one of them. its just a low point in music. i aint feeling the women and kids angles.

Drake started it though tbh.