Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This shyt a lil different tho. U gotta admit it. This shyt took a dark fukkin turn. I also think alot of the OGs expected more out of Kendrick based on his image. They didn't expect him to be so ruthless.

It did go to a really dark, uncomfortable place that I think none of us were fully prepared for. But if you go back and listen to the songs it's all right there...back to Drake bringing up the underage girl stuff on Taylor Made. Kendrick was literally warning him not to go there with his family. End of the day I really believe Drake did it to himself.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
He's kinda right. :yeshrug:

I mean, a lil yeah.

But its wild seeing our people shyt on QL like this because he aint here for modern rap beefs and the way they play out...

Like damn really? Yall dikkriding yall favorites so hard yall gonna shyt on QL for not liking the vitiriol? Its fukking QL, of course he feels that way, He aint for or against your "fav".... Zesty ass nikkas out here man.

shyt is wild.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I don't think he's mad Drake lost

I think he's just disgusted with the overall battle and the tone it quickly took.
Grimace shouldve followed his daddys footsteps and went R&B instead of spending a lifetime trying to change a culture that never accepted him.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Lames identify with drake :manny:

The others rooting for him are either
- Contrarians who just want to argue for the sake of it (troll) and don’t believe their own words
- Faqqots

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Listen to
17mag-17talk-t_CA0-superJumbo.jpg

brehs

Daps
The thing is, even though both of them are not like that. The knuckleheads around them are itching to crash out and prove something. nikka was talking crazy on Family Matters

Knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with a serenade
nikka said uh-uh
Almost started reaching for my waist

Can’t be turning into nuns and hopping online like “pray for my city” now :hubie:
If you were street-smart, then you woulda caught that your entourage is only to hustle you
A hundred nikkas that you got on salary
And twenty of 'em want you as a casualty
And one of them is actually next to you
And two of them is practically tired of your lifestyle
Just don't got the audacity to tell you

:wow:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick is coming at Drake for:
  • Not being a father to his child(ren?)
  • Focusing on fake mafioso, vapid shyt when he was an upper middle class half jew that was on a tv show
  • Underage hoes
  • Putting peoples family that associate with him and his own kid in jeopardy having literal sex offenders on the payroll
  • You got another kid(s?) you hiding (allegedly)

Drakes coming at Kendrick for
  • That's not even your son you are taking care of and being a father for (think about how wild it is, he is shaming him for still being a father to this child, even if it was true, lmao)
  • You hit your fiancé (allegedly)

Tell another nikka that aint his son and he a wife beater, but you a whole pervert/scumbag with it? A friendly fade off the table :hubie:

For questlove to be this soft about it tells me a lot about his character as a man

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

lib123

All Star
Daps
I mean it is kinda goofy these dudes will call Drake a colonizer but not the actual record label execs running things and profiting off them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone who riding with drake in the industry right now is suspect, dude was a plant since day 1, dude is mad disrespectful to American black folks, and got the nerve to not write any of his rhymes. Dude is a pedo and a fraud on top of everything its wild people still caping for him :hhh: