Why is @Liquid and others acting like backwards compatibility is a big deal suddenly?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me BC is all about transition....you buy a new console to help you roll over into the new machines to until the libraries get a little deeper. I could really care about it now(although blops1 is currently in my rotation)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys are an absolute joke. A touted PlayStation staple feature for 16+ years is now all of a sudden not a big deal now that it is no longer there.

I can put a clock by this entire forum.
billbored.gif

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost 3 years into the gen people acting like they care about BC? :mjlol:

NOW?

NOW? :mjlol:

Nikkas acting like they in here rocking 360 games HARDCORE on some hours after hours daily.

I guess Xbox 1 really has no games if people are instead now hyping up limited last gen games.

Let's be real: Xbots just hyping this bullshyt up because they ain't got shyt else to play. Don't nobody give a fukk about no damn 360 game. What's next?? Nikkas gonna go hype for Nba Street Homecourt BC? :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if Sony really wanted to they can get that PS3 emulated on the PS4. Stop giving them a pass.
I doubt that's an option. The PS3 was a very complex machine. The PS4 with it's weak processor probably isn't strong enough to emulate it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hell yeah don't forget @itsdumb!! said that EVERYONE who wanted a pS4 has one already so 40 million PS4's is the max it will sell. Forget about it. Maybe another 2-3 mill if Sony scraps a few sales.

I'm waiting on the guy complaining about "Well I want NEW GAMES fukk! :dahell: I barely play this PS4 anyway and y'all worrying about playing shyt I played already :snoop:?"

I never said it wont move more units or stall at 40 million. I said it wont reach 85 million sales like PS3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/28/reco...ew-era-gaming/

In addition to all the new games coming, we’re committed to helping carry your favorite games from your Xbox 360 library forward as well. Your response to Xbox One Backward Compatibility has been overwhelming – to date, gamers have spent more than 100M total hours playing Backward Compatible titles on Xbox One. We recently added Call of Duty: Black Ops, XCOM: Enemy Within and Portal 2 to the growing library of Backward Compatible games, now totaling 209 titles with many more on the way.
Seems BC is more popular than Yall would like to believe.

Not surprising that this forum gets it totally wrong again.

Woat gaming/tech forum :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Backwards compatibility on the PS3 was very convenient for me. Until my OG PS3 finally crapped out on me, I had my old PS2 and PS1 boxed up in the attic.
I enjoyed being able to pop in any disc from 3 different gens and play.
Fast forward to today, I think its still convenient in any form for people that are interested in playing an old game every now and then.
For me though...it isn't a HUGE deal since I have all of my old systems and games set up in a separate room for when I'm feeling nostalgic.
Is BC a console seller. I don't believe so.
But I can say for me it has been a game seller.
For example, I picked up the recent Doom game on XB1 instead of PS4 because of BC.
Disagree on BC not being a system seller. BC is exactly why I bought a Wii U. I largely ignored Wii's catalog but was intrigued by Wii U. I looked up whether it was BC and that was the major selling point for me. Actually I wish it was GameCube compatible as well.

Now if you have numbers to back your claim...:dame:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Disagree on BC not being a system seller. BC is exactly why I bought a Wii U. I largely ignored Wii's catalog but was intrigued by Wii U. I looked up whether it was BC and that was the major selling point for me. Actually I wish it was GameCube compatible as well.

Now if you have numbers to back your claim...:dame:

From the post you quoted:
Is BC a console seller. I don't believe so.
I don't have numbers because I didn't state it as a fact. Just shared my opinion.
Do you have numbers for people that bought a Wii U or an XB1 because of BC? :dame: