Why is everyone unsubscribing from Gamepass?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because they lack good sense. Who the hell pays for Game Pass month to month when you can do the 3 year conversion for $153 or so? That the hell do you look like paying $120-180 a year for a sub when you can get 3 years for $153?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Hey. Avatar 2 at least has an actual legit trailer. This shyt is just smoke and mirrors, courtesy of an overrated 50/50 publisher on the tail end past their prime.
Are we really acting like Bethesda doesn’t have a history of not showing games until e3? Let’s also pretend like if this was a PlayStation exclusive y’all wouldn’t be saying shyt. E3 is around the corner fam, you’ll see starfield

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:huhldup:they going through it over there

It is kind of weird hearing the official xbox account try and “son’ them over something they themselves promised their customers lol

Xbox: “Play day 1 AAA games exclusively on gamepass”
Xbox Customer: “Man, Xbox hasn’t had any day 1 AAA games in a while, i think I’ll unsubscribe for a while”
Xbox: “Look at this filthy casual that only plays AAA games”
Xbox stans: RATIO’D

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nice to hear people defending the idea that gamepass doesn’t have a lot of AAA day 1 games after they all concerned trolled Spartacus for the past year about not having day 1 first party games on it.

:sas2:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Soon...

fading-demand-zaps-video_med.jpeg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spend billions on companies to make AAA games then shame them.
I don't know I see this as the equivalent of people subbing to Netflix then bytching that every movie doesn't have the budget of Red Notice. If all you play are AAA games or if that's all you want why would you go on Twitter and moan about it? Game Pass doesn't have a contract just hop in and hop back out until there are games you want. If you're still paying month to month for Game Pass you obviously don't have good sense to begin with though when the Gold conversion exist and you can do it multiple times as people have.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The official account making that tweet wasn’t a good look imo. At least just get one of the studio heads to say it :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know I see this as the equivalent of people subbing to Netflix then bytching that every movie doesn't have the budget of Red Notice. If all you play are AAA games or if that's all you want why would you go on Twitter and moan about it? Game Pass doesn't have a contract just hop in and hop back out until there are games you want. If you're still paying month to month for Game Pass you obviously don't have good sense to begin with though when the Gold conversion exist and you can do it multiple times as people have.

Or its someone that paid for Netflix and realizes Netflix hasn’t put out anything worth their while for over 6 months and unsubs. More common than you think

Gamepass isn’t immune to this. They still gotta keep people engaged with high quality exclusive content. And don’t respond to me with like 5 paragraphs about why thats not true cause im not reading it and im not going back and forth with you.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Netflix is a bad comparison because the complaints about their product are fair. No one is asking Netflix to put high budget stuff, just good quality. They have oversaturated their whole service with mediocre shows/movies and jacked up the price more than anyone. Charging the most while producing the lowest quality is a reason why they continue to lose subscribers in big numbers.