Why is everyone unsubscribing from Gamepass?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Announce when you unsub from a subscription service on public outlet brehs.
I'm sure it's not for clout, stannary or interactions

Maybe they are announcing they are unsubbing for the same reason they were announcing how great it was last year?:patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People do this already and it’s an issue LOL
How many people are posting about it? Talking it about it among friends and or doing it is one thing... But making a public post saying I'm dropping a service is something I don't think I've ever seen outside of friends on facebook
Especially so call people in the "industry" or whatever

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What games are Sony stans playing right now? Please don't take me back to feb to name a game.

Sony didn’t make it a selling point that they would have a service with all of these hot games to play. They put out a console that people had to buy. So they already got that money regardless. Gamepass is a service with no new hot shyt and people are going to dip out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How many people are posting about it? Talking it about it among friends and or doing it is one thing... But making a public post saying I'm dropping a service is something I don't think I've ever seen outside of friends on facebook

I dont think I’ve ever seen people blatantly stan a subscription service either, gamepass seems unique in that sense :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If it is or isn't happening public announcements aren't being made by people who use it. Only games/sony stans do that silly stuff.
I have had PSNow for over two years now and when I drop it I don't plan on announcing it.

Facts...:pachaha: but people on the Internet just make a spectacle of what they be doing...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony didn’t make it a selling point that they would have a service with all of these hot games to play. They put out a console that people had to buy. So they already got that money regardless. Gamepass is a service with no new hot shyt and people are going to dip out.

Microsoft is going ALL-IN on games…

3pu1kq.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think I’ve ever seen people blatantly stan a subscription service either, gamepass seems unique in that sense :jbhmm:
Because its the 1st of its kind, just like people were hype of napster, netflix and other sub services for the entertainment of there choosing when they came along.
The only time I find out about someone dropping a sub is in conversations with them or on facebook. Doing this on IG or twitter is for clout and interactions.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because its the 1st of its kind, just like people were hype of napster, netflix and other sub services for the entertainment of there choosing when they came along.
The only time I find out about someone dropping a sub is in conversations with them or on facebook. Doing this on IG or twitter is for clout and interactions.

Every action has an equal reaction. If you scream to the heavens about a sub service and how great it is you gotta expect those same people to equally promote how trash it currently is.

You didn’t think the former was strange though…

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Will you say the same thing if some story comes out in a few years stating how people are unsubscribing? It doesn’t matter that people are posting publicly. That’s what the most dissatisfied typically does. What does matter is they’re doing something that is a problem for all these services. Keeping people subscribed and engaged in between the periods of no fresh content.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every action has an equal reaction. If you scream to the heavens about a sub service and how great it is you gotta expect those same people to equally promote how trash it currently is.

You didn’t think the former was strange though…
:russ:
Is basic human behavior, when people are excited about something they want to tell other people. When people don't care about something or are over it, they usually aren't in a rush to tell other people UNLESS they have some kind of agenda along with it.

It's really that simple.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is basic human behavior, when people are excited about something they want to tell other people. When people don't care about something or are over it, they usually aren't in a rush to tell other people UNLESS they have some kind of agenda along with it.

It's really that simple.

Thats not true at all, people love to say how trash things are and how they aren’t spending money on it. Maybe you don’t frequent the film room but people have been saying how trash netflix is for the past year.

People will let you know when they’re not enjoying something faster than the alternative

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It's really that simple.

:sas1: