Why is everyone unsubscribing from Gamepass?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Goofy ass sony stan’s all over the place.

Up until now y’all story was that nobody was paying full price for Gamepass. “Everyone” did the $1 deal and microsoft wasn’t making any money.

Now cause a couple people on twitter said they won’t renew in months when there is nothing they want to play(which is the whole point of going with a month to month membership) it means “everybody” is canceling their subscription.

But i thought y’all said nobody was paying full price anyway? :mindblown:

Why can’t y’all get your story straight???

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Goofy ass sony stan’s all over the place.

Up until now y’all story was that nobody was paying full price for Gamepass. “Everyone” did the $1 deal and microsoft wasn’t making any money.

Now cause a couple people on twitter said they won’t renew in months when there is nothing they want to play(which is the whole point of going with a month to month membership) it means “everybody” is canceling their subscription.

But i thought y’all said nobody was paying full price anyway? :mindblown:

Why can’t y’all get your story straight???
Again, more repressed anger. When you're done crying can you answer the question - are GP subscribers subbing to play through available games or because they were promised access to AAA games day 1? Simple question.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, more repressed anger. When you're done crying can you answer the question - are GP subscribers subbing to play through available games or because they were promised access to AAA games day 1? Simple question.
Both. Some people might lean more either way, but people subscribe for lots of reasons. There was millions of subscribers before there were any day one AAA games on the list.

Some people locked in cause they are still playing games like Halo and Forza.

Some people are there for the indies.

Some people are there for the AAA games that may come soon after launch

Some people are there for convenience.

Some people are there cause they just don’t manage their subscriptions and they just pay every month for the fukk of it.

What’s not happening is some mass exodus of the service cause 3 twitter cacs aren’t gonna renew next month :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What’s not happening is some mass exodus of the service cause 3 twitter cacs aren’t gonna renew next month :mjlol:
I agree with you there but I bet a lot more people feel the same way they do than you're willing to admit. If that's true, we'll find out in the coming months.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with you there but I bet a lot more people feel the same way they do than you're willing to admit. If that's true, we'll find out in the coming months.
One way to gauge it is to look at the most played games on xbox. Most of them are on gamepass. Lots of people locked into those games regardless of what “exclusives” may come out.

As usual y’all put to much emphasis on “exclusives” cause console wars taught you that. The majority of people playing games don’t give a fukk

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
One way to gauge it is to look at the most played games on xbox. Most of them are on gamepass. Lots of people locked into those games regardless of what “exclusives” may come out.

As usual y’all put to much emphasis on “exclusives” cause console wars taught you that. The majority of people playing games don’t give a fukk
This is hilarious coming from y'all, considering how often y'all talk down on games for being "glorified dlc" and "remakes".

Just go and look at the Returnal threads.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not a single word of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread, just repressed hurt feelings.

Deep down do you believe most GP subscribers are subscribing to play through the available library or are they subscribing because of the promise of being able to play AAA titles day 1 without the need to buy said AAA titles?
Neither. Most folks use it as an avenue to play games socially with their friends. They both know they have the games because they have gamepass.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a single word of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread, just repressed hurt feelings.

Deep down do you believe most GP subscribers are subscribing to play through the available library or are they subscribing because of the promise of being able to play AAA titles day 1 without the need to buy said AAA titles?
Another goal post shift. I'm responding to a person so it's in context to his post not the entire thread

As far as your second paragraph it's not just black and white.

People play and sub to things for different reasons. It's really hard for Sony stans to grasp that tho.

I had gamepass before day and date games were a thing. Some people have it strictly because triple A games come to it. Some for a bit of both and others for PC and cloud functionality others for 3rd party games that they'd never purchase on there own accord.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But i thought Spartacus wasn’t a true gamepass competitor because it didn’t have day and date 1st party games? :jbhmm:

Daps
Gamepass has too much choice for me right now

The problem is them removing games from the library and rushing to beat them:francis:

Maybe it’s because I’m new to Xbox so I haven’t played all that many of the exclusives. As well as games I missed in the 7th and 8th gen.